Suggestion : Ice from Water

• Suggestion : Ice from Water

Just a very simple suggestion > Compresing water until it turns to ice.

Well, simply plunk water bucket or sorce block into compresor and get ice, logicaly makes sence, and can't be too OP reactor vise since water buckets don't stack.

Side note : Don't eat the bucket please.

• already exists. Water Cell -> Snowball -> Ice through the compressor.
    there's supposed to be a way involving the pump to make snowballs without the tin in 1.337 but I haven't tried it yet. (there's a search function here...) It's been commented on more than once and was mentioned in the 1.337 changelog.

• Pump next to a compressor. Power both. Free Snowballs. Put Snowballs into another compressor-> Ice.

No Tin needed.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• O_O Wow... how did I miss that. It really works.

wait ? is it bugs ? Snowballs created into infinite stack (dosn't stop at 16 snow balls)
    Compresing snowbolls in compresor with pump beside it only makes one ice block and stops (works fine in different location)

Maybe becouse of my instalation... but if its IC2 doing then this is a bug report :D

• O_O Wow... how did I miss that. It really works.

wait ? is it bugs ? Snowballs created into infinite stack (dosn't stop at 16 snow balls)
    Compresing snowbolls in compresor with pump beside it only makes one ice block and stops (works fine in different location)

Maybe becouse of my instalation... but if its IC2 doing then this is a bug report :D

You have 1.337. That bug is fixed in 1.337B.

That, and use a different compressor for the Snowball->Ice Block one. The pump is trying to throw water into the other one.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.