Sigh... I'm only trying to seek some help.

• It was deleted for a reason, just like this one will.
    here's a hint, read the "READ FIRST" thread as it's *very* obvious you didn't.

• I read it tyvm! But not like you had an answer to my question or showed any intent in assisting me! I enjoy this mod just as much as you do and was only seeking help!

Was also wondering if anyone else is having this issue?

• I read it tyvm! But not like you had an answer to my question or showed any intent in assisting me! I enjoy this mod just as much as you do and was only seeking help!

Was also wondering if anyone else is having this issue?

suuuure you read it. nevermind that you didn't follow it's guidelines at all.

• Again you are being useless and unhelpful.... and just bickering over a thread to feel better about your self "Golf Clap" I'm done with you

• Quoted from the support read first page:

Make a thread with the subject "Support Request: [Your problem]" or "Question: [Your question] in the forum IndustrialCraft|Support.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Again you are being useless and unhelpful.... and just bickering over a thread to feel better about your self "Golf Clap" I'm done with you

Do you honestly think you're going to get ANY help when you come in here with a chip on your shoulder and cop an attitude?
    I suppose I'm going to be your next target for pointing this out.

In case you hadn't noticed, it doesn't help to solve your problem - and it may dissuade people who might otherwise be inclined to assist.

Good luck with your problem... be seeing ya.

• burocrafts...

1. make sure you are using latest version, disable anticheat.
    2. for bukkit version minor mod\plugin is needed to disable anticheat measures.

your client teleport client sided before you teleported server sided, this is reason for kick.