IC2 SoundPacks?

• Well, i just was wondering if there are soundPack's for it (like texture pack, just with sounds..) For Example -> :Macerator: Having a slightly louder crush sound.., or the Elec.-/Induct. Furnaces having a similar sound to the basic generator. Something like this.

Also if there isn't any just let it me know :P.

:Energy Crystal:___:Energy Crystal: I'm crystalized!

• The cool thing is, it could go one step further. With AudioMod, additional custom sounds could be added.
    Take a look at Equivalent Exchange for an example.
    The nice thing is, AudioMod would not be a requirement or dependency for IC2 users, it would just enhance the sounds for those who do choose to use it.

• Official Post

IC2 has its own built in audio manager, and all the sound files are stored in the jar that you download containing IC, thus you can just replace those with the ones you want...

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• IC2 has its own built in audio manager, and all the sound files are stored in the jar that you download containing IC, thus you can just replace those with the ones you want...

I know about that but i was searching a "Texture Pack" just not for textures, more for the sounds ^^.

The cool thing is, it could go one step further. With AudioMod, additional custom sounds could be added.
    Take a look at Equivalent Exchange for an example.
    The nice thing is, AudioMod would not be a requirement or dependency for IC2 users, it would just enhance the sounds for those who do choose to use it.

Yesh, EE as an example has Audiomod recommen , what means if you want you can install it, but you don't really need to, also IC2 (sh shown above), has his own built-in audio-manager, what simply means -> delete old sounds, take new sounds, place them in there. ^^
    Also i could do this, but i need to find good sounds to do so.

But still thx anyways^^.

:Energy Crystal:___:Energy Crystal: I'm crystalized!