[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

• Hello, the problem is when I connect the solar panels (advanced solar panels) to the power storage, the energy is not transferred to the power storage from the panels

except for the usual solar, it transmits. Help please.Sorry for my English

Hello everyone! When I connect everything except the usual solar panels (advanced solar panels) to an electric battery, then energy does not go, but from the usual solar panel the energy goes. Help

• Which version of Advanced Solar Panels and IC2 are you using?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• That is already possible to configure. In the advanced_solar_panels.cfg file, in the solars section, each solar panel has an option to configure the produced power during the day, at night, the power storage and the panel tier having a great information about solar panels v3.5.1,Respectfully, the only people who will use such an add-on are people who are bad at math, or who are blind to the concept of cost to benefits ratio.mainly solar panels solar panels generate electricity from the sunlight in 4 different steps. It starts with the panels absorbing solar energy, which activates the PV cells to generate direct current (DC) and i here to over come about one of the best solar installation company provides best solar services Right from providing the detailed insights & information until the final installation, our team will always be ready and by your side. And, you just have to pay for the product that you will be purchasing and we install it for free for you.

• That is already possible to configure. In the advanced_solar_panels.cfg file, in the solars section, each solar panel has an option to configure the produced power during the day, at night, the power storage and the panel tier having a great information about solar panels v3.5.1,Respectfully, the only people who will use such an add-on are people who are bad at math, or who are blind to the concept of cost to benefits ratio.mainly solar panels solar panels generate electricity from the sunlight in 4 different steps. It starts with the panels absorbing solar energy, which activates the PV cells to generate direct current (DC) and i here to over come about one of the best solar installation company provides best solar services Right from providing the detailed insights & information until the final installation, our team will always be ready and by your side. And, you just have to pay for the product that you will be purchasing and we install it for free for you.

• That is already possible to configure. In the advanced_solar_panels.cfg file, in the solars section, each solar panel has an option to configure the produced power during the day, at night, the power storage and the panel tier having a great information about solar panels v3.5.1,Respectfully, the only people who will use such an add-on are people who are bad at math, or who are blind to the concept of cost to benefits ratio.mainly solar panels solar panels generate electricity from the sunlight in 4 different steps. It starts with the panels absorbing solar energy, which activates the PV cells to generate direct current (DC) and i here to over come about one of the best solar installation company provides best solar services Right from providing the detailed insights & information until the final installation, our team will always be ready and by your side. And, you just have to pay for the product that you will be purchasing and we install it for free for you