[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

• I got this message in my log, and I thought I would leave this here:

If it's of any use, I can pm my client log. This isn't a crash, just something I thought I'd leave here, especially considering that I haven't even touched Advanced Solar Panels yet.

• Official Post

Can someone help me with shaped recipe for molecular transformer core?

Fixing Advanced Solars and/or Gravisuite's Recipes

The issue with yours is that it's AdvancedSolarPanel:asp_crafting_items@12, while you have put AdvancedSolarPanel:aspcraftingitems@12.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Quoted from "EpicMan2"

Can someone help me with shaped recipe for molecular transformer core?
    Fixing Advanced Solars and/or Gravisuite's Recipes

The issue with yours is that it's AdvancedSolarPanel:asp_crafting_items@12, while you have put AdvancedSolarPanel:aspcraftingitems@12.

Thank you very much!

• Can someone help me with correct recipe
    try add in shaped recipe for ultimate helmet, don't work.

Code
    AdvancedSolarPanel:ultimateSolarHelmet = " A |RBR|FDF" A:AdvancedSolarPanel:blockAdvSolarPanel@2 B:IC2:quantumHelmet@* R:IC2:advancedCircuit D:IC2:hvTransformer F:IC2:glassFiberCableItem

or

Code
    AdvancedSolarPanel:ultimateSolarHelmet = " A |RBR|FDF" A:AdvancedSolarPanel:blockAdvSolarPanel@2 B:IC2:itemArmorQuantumHelmet@* R:IC2:itemPartCircuitAdv D:IC2:blockElectric@5 F:IC2:itemGlassCable

• Hello everyone! I have bugg with MT, when i try transform dirt in clay, my client is crahed with error (that error with glow dust, but if i transform iron ingot in iridium - its ok):

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 4, Size: 2
    at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:653)
    at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:429)
    at advsolar.client.gui.GuiMolecularTransformer.func_146979_b(GuiMolecularTransformer.java:125)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73863_a(GuiContainer.java:119)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1400)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1001)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

Minecraft version is 1.7.10. ASP version 3.5.1. IC2 exp 621.

I`m trying change version of my ic2 but it isnot effect. There are not other mods in client.
    Can someone help me? Thank u.

• Official Post

What's the crash report say?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• What's the crash report say?

Precisely because of Advansed Solar Panels writes crash

// This doesn't make any sense!

Time: 1/13/18 10:05 PM

Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking memory connection

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.internal.FMLProxyPacket.func_148833_a(FMLProxyPacket.java:101)

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:186)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.internal.FMLProxyPacket.func_148833_a(FMLProxyPacket.java:101)

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)

-- Ticking connection --

Details:

Connection: net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager@31f26c7a

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:186)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

• Official Post

Hmm, that's a more abstract crash related to dodgy network handling, there probably isn't anything that can be done within Advanced Solars. Provided you've got the right versions (ie 1.7.10 only) for all the mods at least.

I see this too much.

• Hmm, that's a more abstract crash related to dodgy network handling, there probably isn't anything that can be done within Advanced Solars. Provided you've got the right versions (ie 1.7.10 only) for all the mods at least.

Try a clean build of the mnecraft 1 7 10. Set the AE of the latest version and the BС. And you will see this crash

• Hmm, that's a more abstract crash related to dodgy network handling, there probably isn't anything that can be done within Advanced Solars. Provided you've got the right versions (ie 1.7.10 only) for all the mods at least.

This crash occurs if the BC or AE version is higher than it.

• Official Post

This crash occurs if the BC or AE version is higher than it.

Higher than what? Not quite following

I see this too much.