[1.4.6] Nep's Server, FTB Mindcrack pack! Redpower, Ic2, Builcraft, Forestry, And more! No whitelist! :D

• Thebluebear is griefing the server currently.... I have been following him and I have been following him, taking screenshots. He is currently demolishing len997's compound. He will not stop until "len and louis apoligize for making fun of him for his dad having cancer". This sounds like bullshit. PLEASE, PERMABAN HIM! He has caused irreparable damage to the spawn and multiple times I have had to stop him from putting up quarrys, etc. He needs to be stopped! I can post the screenshots of him flooding len's base on imgur if you ask. His IGN is "thebluebear" without the quotation marks! Ban him!

• when get into the spawn, it insta crashes me, i am unable to do anything right now. i would like it if i was ported to another location while i am offline, or i will be unable to play on this server. also there has been some griefing issues that are not getting addressed as there seems to never be admins on...ever. its getting hard to see why this sever should be played on or even up

• when get into the spawn, it insta crashes me, i am unable to do anything right now. i would like it if i was ported to another location while i am offline, or i will be unable to play on this server. also there has been some griefing issues that are not getting addressed as there seems to never be admins on...ever. its getting hard to see why this sever should be played on or even up

Agree with you, the griefer has been wrecking this server for a good 48 hours now and there is nothing us regulars can do. Its disappointing to put so many hours into getting started then to have it destroyed by someone. The spawn is completely ruined.

Thor, are you getting really bad fps when logging in? like 1 fps?

• Thebluebear destroyed our house and wreck the spawn..... hope you have a backup you can load and ban him.... he has a couple accounts.... so gona have to watch out for him.... seems he's well know for griefing....

Thebluebear is griefing the server currently.... I have been following him and I have been following him, taking screenshots. He is currently demolishing len997's compound. He will not stop until "len and louis apoligize for making fun of him for his dad having cancer". This sounds like bullshit. PLEASE, PERMABAN HIM! He has caused irreparable damage to the spawn and multiple times I have had to stop him from putting up quarrys, etc. He needs to be stopped! I can post the screenshots of him flooding len's base on imgur if you ask. His IGN is "thebluebear" without the quotation marks! Ban him!

• Maybe if the admins actually gave a couple people who actually PLAY op status things would go smoother. Or maybe a whitelist. I loved the feel of the server before FaggotMcGimp bluebear went haywire, but if it's so open that the best I can do to "stop" him is follow him around and take screenshots of him smashing things (and not upload them because Imgur is down in a SOPA protest) then it might be better to just go to another server and start anew.

NEW IDEA: We find out what bluebear's server IP is and fuck up his server instead.

• Thanks for giving Len the power to ban griefer ....
    We will rebuild and fix everything we can :D

Well the server is mostly destroyed now, and nothing i can do about it, i could reset the map and use the same sead, would give us the some newly genirated ores and stuff,

• I say reset and add some form of block logging/rollback solution (I'm pretty sure this is available). Also use a new seed. Using the same seed would be boring.

• Alright our new awesome op have helped rebuilding the most of the griefed work,
    and i have installed a rollback plugin ( just need to change the confics a bit)

If i dicide to make a new world it will be in the 1.1 version of the game, ( or the 1,2 becuse htat will be in the next weak)

Also please dont grief other servers, lets prove we are better then they are? alright? <3

• I was just joking about griefing bluebear... Also, there is a really bad set of fails in the store. There is an infinite money exploit that is as follows:

• Make 16 IC credits,
    • turn them into $100,
    • buy a basic machine block for $100,
    • turn it into 8 refried iron,
    • make 32 IC credits.
    • ????
    • Profit.

This lets you double your money easily and infinitely! It needs to have the store prices rebalanced!
    Also, the LV solar arrays are selling for 16000 and the HVs for 1000. Just a little flipped. I got a stack of HV arrays in 15 minutes with these tricks, so it really needs to be fixed. Also, can you put some items like :Mining Drill: or :Wrench: or :Batpack: or :Mining Laser: or :Chainsaw: or :Jetpack: and so on for sale at the store? Or can I have permission to do it for you?

• Me and some others would prefer to keep this map because we already started playing on it.
    Would be cool if you could give us a feedback if we kepp the map or not.