[1.4.6] Nep's Server, FTB Mindcrack pack! Redpower, Ic2, Builcraft, Forestry, And more! No whitelist! :D

• java.lang.NullPointerException
    at rj.a(SourceFile:283)
    at of.k(SourceFile:178)
    at og.d(EntityPlayer.java:512)
    at auq.d(SourceFile:199)
    at jw.h_(EntityLiving.java:687)
    at og.h_(EntityPlayer.java:287)
    at atg.h_(SourceFile:45)
    at up.a(World.java:2021)
    at up.g(World.java:1986)
    at up.h(World.java:1867)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.l(Minecraft.java:1771)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:834)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:764)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• I was already using 265, but I've tried multiple.

Would you mind deleting my user information from the server? That'll make me start from scratch including location and items. Cause I've tried rebuilding and still getting the error so I think its just not happy with what I did on the server.

I'm gonna try updating to 268, I'm really interested in getting this working.

• Rebuilt with 268.
    Same error, it occurs after Loading screen when connecting to your server.
    Still works fine on other servers and on single player.

Do you have any other modloader mods installed?

This makes me think deleteing my username data on the server will hopefully fix.

Is anyone else getting problems?

• Just joined the server. Looks okay so far, although the default IDs for forestry don't match the server's, so make sure you download those configs (i got really confused by an invisible beehive).

I haven't seen any other buildings around yet so I guess I should make something near spawn to make it feel less lonely. Hope to see you around!

• computercraft isn't working for me I tried this many the modpack many times and only worked without cc

this went on for way longer but it was past max letter limit was 10x it so 100000 letters

• computercraft isn't working for me I tried this many the modpack many times and only worked without cc

This error is caused by ComputerCraft not being compatible with the lastest Minecraft Forge, they have to rebuilt it with the lastest forge. Use the recommended build of forge.

Good server btw.

• Nice server setup. Got two questions.

Where is the server hosted?

And you got block id conflict between metallurgy and forestry. Metallurgy nether catalyst brick and ore has same id as forestry mill and stained. What id:s are configured on server?

• When i removed the nether pack my client successfully started. If you don't use that on the server I suggest you remove it from the modpack. :)

• Who gave you guys permissions to post the mod pack? JUst wondering. MANY people have gotten in trouble over distr'oing mods without authors consent.

• Who gave you guys permissions to post the mod pack? JUst wondering. MANY people have gotten in trouble over distr'oing mods without authors consent.

Buildcraft is fine sience 1november
    http://www.mod-buildcraft.com/documentation/faq/
    Industrialcraft is fine got permision from Alblaka same day i got a star on my server
    Railcraft is fine
    http://railcraft.wikispaces.com/Mod+License
    i have no idea of forestry and cameracraft though, i asked on forestry's irc and they said it was okay, :b

But really if the mod maker shows up and says that i cant have his/hers mod in my pack then i will just dellete it, :)
    It would be a shame though seince this server really got 5ppl on, its a really small server and i think i provide more money to the mod makers by constantly making the pack wrong, :b

• What's the server stats how many slots any teamspeak... How powerful is the server?

New to Minecraft and Gults Gorge but Loving Both!!!a