[Bug 1.0.0] Batbox Crashing Server

• Okay, first up, I am unsure if this is because I use a bukkit port. If it is, I apologize for posting as I figure that's not supported. But I placed down a batbox next to a generator, and now anybody near it (In the chunk maybe?) crashes.

Edit: I have no idea how to get a multiplayer error log. All the batch files I find are singleplayer only.

• Normally I'd have tested this already in my world; except I went right to windgen (thank you RP2 trees!). Try to reproduce in single player as well.

You should probably also rename your post's title to include [bukkit] since it's /very likely/ specific to that (with the number of SMP servers I'd have expected someone else to report this by now)

• Oh, my apologies. I guess it is with the Bukkit Port only.

It is not Singleplayer. We had a generator on cables, connecting to a Macerator, and Electri Furnace. It didnt power them, no matter what. We detatch the cables, and put a batbox ontop the generator. It then crashes anyone in the chunk. This was my error:

• i got this crash but on client side.

server continue operate normaly. it crash every client which load up chunk where is such bat box instaled. it iw with 1.42. what is same that i am using bukkit port too.

• Official Post

If only we had an official porter for bukkit. Nobody really does a vanilla server anymore as it's just not feasible with having a community. It only works for 2-3 people.

Mind you my testing about this issue was on bukkit as well.

• If only we had an official porter for bukkit. Nobody really does a vanilla server anymore as it's just not feasible with having a community. It only works for 2-3 people.

Mind you my testing about this issue was on bukkit as well.

Let me rephrase that... "If only there was a GOOD official porter for bukkit".
    Every time i have tried bukkit i have encountered bugs that doesn't exist in a vanilla server.

We could just as well have said: "If only there was a good vanlilla server community mod that doesn't mess up other vanilla mods and didn't require porting them over"

• I am just going to leave this for you guys...

BlockMultiID

Should really make sure we do super.onBlockRemoval(world, i, j, k)...