Support Request: Game crashed after set watermill

• Hello! I build construction like this - , i set watermill as last block, then my game client crashes, and i cant login again - after login game crashes again. But if i click hotkey for /spawn - all ok, but if i see watermill again - game crashes.

Crashes in multiplayer.
    IC 2 ver 1.42 for 1.0.0

Server Plugin list:
    Red Power, IC^2, Wireless Red, BuildCraft

Sorry for my english.

• haha
    i try (win7)

Code
    java -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -cp "%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\*" -Djava.library.path="%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\natives" net.minecraft.client.Minecraft

And see: Bad pocket id 230 when connect to server.
    BUT i and server have all mods, installed modload and modloadermp (like this thread http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=3388)

My modloader.txt

• See.

• Good! Now we have what we need to trace it to a specific class. Unfortunately i am too busy right now to do anything further. Someone else will need to help you or if i remember to i will look it up when i have time.

• Then you installed it wrong. Abort the mod.

Move everything in .minecraft/ somewhere else and run minecraft again; it will reset you to vanilla 1.0.0 ; test it and make sure it works.
    Make a /backup/ of .minecraft/ (copy it somewhere else)
    Make another working copy.
    Follow the modding instructions again using a program like 7-zip http://www.7-zip.org/ to work on the .jar files. Take it slowly, step by step.

Make a backup copy of that too, after verifying it works.

• i'am try to delete all game and components and do clean-install steb-by-step:

1 ModLoader
    2 ModLoader MP
    3 MCForge
    4 put industrial craft*...jar in mods folder
    5 put another mods in mods folder
    (try put into the minecraft.jar with WinRar and TotalCMD)
    start play.

• To the OP: Do you also have jms_man SMP port of Pam's HarvestCraft installed on the server?

I am having similar problems with 1.0.0 server and IC2 1.42

After playing for about 3 hrs yesterday, I quit out then when I tried to get back in, same problem as you are describing.
    Then I was playing on a friend's brand new bukkit server with 1.42. As soon as I dropped my first windmill, the client aborted and I cannot get back in.
    This affects both my logins and happens even if I reinstall the client.
    When doing on my own server, only replacing the world file would fix the problem. Then it happened again a couple of hours later.

What did we all have in common? IC2 1.4.2 and also the jms_man SMP port of Pam's Harvestcraft 5.1.

I have now been testing a new server with IC2 1.4.2, RP2 pr4, Minefactory Reloaded and a couple of others. No HarvestCraft. No problems so far.

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment or chain letter? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

Efficiency 3, 50% duty cycle. SMP friendly. Alternate two of them slowly with an rp2 sequencer for a steady 120 EU/t.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1j10101001501521s1r11r10

• Server side only have the Industrial Craft 1.42, Red Power and Build Craft.

• Hello! I have the same problems as DiWorm has. We just played on our server and I was trying to build Wind mill but when I placed BatPack (Windmill block already was placed and wired) game crashed like this

I think the problem is in electrical circuits on multiplayer part, single is running normal

• Official Post

Ah, i get it, the old cmd-trollsyou bug striked again.
    You didn't start your actual minecraft.jar, thus one without ModLoaderMP, and got that error.
    If you use the cmd command, it will load the FIRST jar-file of your minecraft bin directory. F.e. "Backup minecraft.jar"
    Ensure your modified minecraft.jar is the alphabetically first one and try again.
    As well, any chance to get the server-sided log?

• Ah, i get it, the old cmd-trollsyou bug striked again.
    You didn't start your actual minecraft.jar, thus one without ModLoaderMP, and got that error.
    If you use the cmd command, it will load the FIRST jar-file of your minecraft bin directory. F.e. "Backup minecraft.jar"
    Ensure your modified minecraft.jar is the alphabetically first one and try again.
    As well, any chance to get the server-sided log?

Nice! New log.