[MC 1.0.0] Test Release v1.45

• Official Post

Alright, as per request, a port for forge 1.2.3, plus so other little goodies.

Changelog:

v1.43 -> v1.44

Forge port to 1.2.3
    Most normal items are not repairable anymore
    New UUM recipe for bones, 4 pieces, in the 4 corners of the crafting table
    CFPack now gives proper amount of uses per pellet, now holds about 130 pellets aka 260 uses
    Fix for Insulation Cutters being able to reach negative damage
    Miners will no longer give a pipe when retracting if there is no pipe to give
    Recycler "blacklist" added, will suck your power and eat blacklisted items, but give no scrap (so far scaffolds, glass panes, and sticks are blacklisted)

v1.44 -> v1.45

Storage blocks (Batbox, MFE, MFSU) now emit redstone power when full
    UUM recipe for bones really fixed this time
    Bones are now on drop list for recycle box
    Transformers now only request energy when their buffer can handle the full packet
    Added missing Forge ore dictionary entries, miner support, uranium ore in compressor, and other miscellaneous
    Fixed some Quantum suit damage checks

Normal drill guys, also just make sure that entity creation works ok, like when you shoot the mining laser or an item is ejected out of a machine.

I think that's it, also obviously the UUM recipe won't be on public change log, but I also think we should keep the recycler blacklist a secret, I know, I'm evil...

Enjoy fixes and Forge 1.2.3.

Client:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?7b7bgfu4zrce9bb v1.44
    Client version 1.45

Server:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?g21lyr7yvey9xmw v1.44
    Server version 1.45

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• Official Post

I thought it was a bukkit only bug, I couldn't reproduce on vanilla, in which case, we would just have to release and see how bukkit port goes...

• Official Post

Hmm, I didn't know that they fixed it in their port, then I guess we can postpone this till later.

• Official Post

Alright well Player and I talked a bit, and it would seem that the way that IC handles TileEntitys is different than the normal, handling the creation and deletion of TileEntitys within its own code, thus this is a problem for the bukkit guys to worry about, not us, we can forget all about 1.44...

• Official Post

Edited the OP, have fun guys.

EDIT: Idk if we can use 1.2.2 requirement for users, but atm the requirement is 1.2.3, and I don't feel like repacking everything :P

• Official Post

Sooo, is nobody logging in b/c of christmas, or are we all just too lazy.....

• Official Post

I've been very busy with getting IR situated. 36 hours without sleep etc. I'll get laughingman to throw the SMP version up again.

Does feel like there is a drop off in activity. Guess I'm the only SMP tester, so need others to test SSP.

• Official Post

Lol, I don't celebrate Christmas, so I guess I wouldn't know :P

• Official Post

before releasing this or a new public version make sure u fix the lap pack dissapearing when u run out of energy

Well, I died before an empty lap pack would disappear, and I checked the code (its the same for the bat pack and the lap pack) and its fine, it renders 0 damage to either one. I will need step by step to reproduce if you want this fixed.

• Official Post

Think its SMP bug idk had people complain to me about it on feanturis forums....

The code is the same for SMP as it is for SSP, so if you run into anything, have them either make a thread, or PM me or something.