[MC 1.0.0] Test Release v1.45

• Official Post

Can we not just release what we know is stable while the next release is tested?

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• Official Post

erm.... ok with this logic..... remove tin buckets and rails recipe as those can be made into iron with redpower

but seriously killerbees how is thtat any different to coblestone generators? shall we make cobble not accepted in recyclers either?

That would be silly to blacklist cobblestone. Snows on the other hand have nearly 0 purpose instead of cooling reactors anymore from ice. People encasing snowmen all over the place to generate mass snowballs. Cobblestone on the other hand is normally mined by hand for other use, which then can be used for scrap. They've managed to force one snowman to be the same as 15 cobble gens.

My understanding was that the blacklist was customizable when I made that post.

We also already removed the RP rails to iron recipe due to the tin recipes. This option is on Redpower, not IC2. Turning tin into rails = good, turning tin into iron, bad.

• Official Post

Via IRC we agreed on following 2 things:

- Adding a blacklist, determined by config, capable of disabling any items for recyclers.

- Reactor cooling will be reworked, removing water and ice from direct use, but instead adding a block which can take the spot of a Nuclear Chamber, cooling the Reactor by different means. Most likely ones that are limited and thus don't give benefits to spammed golem-snow.

• Official Post

Not everyone understands how to properly use them for the reactors, so it's mainly only the smart ones using them. Them for scrap is easier and my issue.

Doesn't effect me, I just know several will be upset due to the time they spent designing them.

• Official Post

There is one bug, miner drops mining tip instead of regular pipe, only requires a small catch in the drop code.

• Official Post

Pipe retraction, when I "fixed it" so that it just drops whatever blockid is at the retraction point, instead of assume that its a mining pipe. People would destroy the pipe by hand, then let it retract and get twice as much pipe. It just needs a hook to drop whatever id that the block is set to drop.

• Official Post

Well I can't look at the code atm, but all I know is when I retract the pipe in my miner (1.45) it gives me lots of mining tips.

• Official Post

1. Tested in current dev version, works fine and dandy.
    2. Since when you can break bedrock in Creative mode? >.>

lol, since forever :D Maybe its fixed in dev, release I'm running drops the tips, alright, guess were good then.