Suggestion: natral gas petroleum [oil] plastics pesticide fertilizers gasoline disel naptha kerosene asphalt refinires

• These are my ideas updated oil,natrual gas. Oil and natral gas are two items occuring togheter in massive deposits and can be used in a varitie of thing i thing oil resevoirs should have natral gas and oil. Oil should be put in a refinerie to get 1 of each of these, pesticide used to kill pests that ill write about in this article ,fertilizer which turns dirt not exposed to water to the type of farmland exposed to water ,and wet farmland in to super farmland which takes half a day for crops to grow in,fuel oil used in furnaces and generators, gasoline will be used for cars, disel for trucks and speedy boats ,and kerosene for aeroplanes ,asphalt for roads and ,naphta for plastic which makes whole varities of items from plastic,natral gas should be a fuel for furnaces and generators both of these should make hydrogen to use in a fusion generator ,pests include snails ,pigs cows, spiders ,ticks ,worms ,and bugs. in order to get oil out youll need wells ,pipes ,storage tanks

• Official Post

Do you think you could make your post something orderly instead of one long run-on sentence? Makes it really hard to understand all of the ideas, and makes my brain hurt X(

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• Because I have nothing better to do, I'll post a translation of his idea and add to it in hopes of making it better understandable:

The idea is additional uses for oil, and adding in natural gas to oil deposits. The idea is they occur in isolated pockets in the rock. Extraction of the gas should require a special tool or perhaps a machine for collecting the gas. The two ideas are a traditional drilling rig, like the miner with extractor pipe to get both oil and natural gas from the deposit and put them in a storage container. Oil would be in drums and natural gas in propane tanks. Natural Gas would be used as a fuel for generators and furnaces, either as a propane tank for fuel or possibly using a miner with 4 generators, like with geothermal. When burning for energy I think it should be about 10,000EU @5EU/s, and 2,500EU if set up like geothermal. Overall I think natural gas is more plentiful and for sure safer than geothermal.

Oil on the other hand isn't so simple to use, before it can be useful it must be refined into different components. While it is truly versatile thing, not all the above listed ideas are necessary at this stage. Quite simply just refining to fuel oil and fertilizer would be sufficient to start. Fertilizer would act like bone meal and speedup growth of crops and trees. Fuel oil is just like is sounds, you burn it for energy or to fire a furnace. Energy wise I think 60,000EU @5EU/s would be fair.

To facilitate the further uses of oil to cover asphalt, pesticides, gas, diesel, kerosene, naphtha, etc. I think each unit of oil when refined should turn into 4 "oil ingot" like uranium ore, and assembled like matter to create different products, in this case 2 ingots side by side is fuel oil and 2 arranged vertically is fertilizer. Other patterns can be added later as other products are available.

Hows that sound for now, granted that it will change once we know more about oil.

• Official Post

Well thanks for the translation Frazoid, oil is confirmed, natural gas is questionable, no idea there, as for oil to fertilizer? I don't quite understand the reasoning there.

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• I'll admit its grasping at straws, the logic being oil=dead dinosaurs, and dead dinosaurs have bones that could be used for bone meal fertilizer like skeletons. So oil=bone meal? I just read another post that was better for fertilizers, so I would put my support behind that one. Still plenty of uses for oil here.

• I'll admit its grasping at straws, the logic being oil=dead dinosaurs, and dead dinosaurs have bones that could be used for bone meal fertilizer like skeletons. So oil=bone meal? I just read another post that was better for fertilizers, so I would put my support behind that one. Still plenty of uses for oil here.

...oil = bones... + time + pressure + heat. Organic matter like bones (and plants) only really became oil after a very long time with a whole lotta pressure, probably more pressure than a measly Compressor can pull off. We're talking centuries... nay, millenniums of being compressed with literally thousands of tons of pressure. I mean, seriously.

• ...oil = bones... + time + pressure + heat. Organic matter like bones (and plants) only really became oil after a very long time with a whole lotta pressure, probably more pressure than a measly Compressor can pull off. We're talking centuries... nay, millenniums of being compressed with literally thousands of tons of pressure. I mean, seriously.

Running the risk of supporting the opposite side of this argument, BUT... surely that sort of pressure would also be required for making diamonds... :huh: