• My ModLoader.txt:

And Forge 1.2.3
    Recycler :Recycler: have a bug if i insert any item i don't get result
    scrap dont create
    P.S. Sorry for my bad english. :(

• I must create video about this bug?
    tested on glowstone dust, netherrack, gravel
    put to recycler one or stack = no result
    P.S. I dont need have a fix this bug, but i report about...

• Try inserting a /stack/ of items. Scrap is only generated a small fraction of the time.

/\ This. I've got many recyclers on a private SMP server. the 5 stacks of scrap boxes waiting to be used attest to their working fine.

*not* using that many by hand, thanks... haven't gotten around to setting up a dispenser system yet

• Maybe you should READ the replies....

Recyclers have a 1 in 8 chance of making a piece of scrap. PUT A FULL STACK OF ITEMS IN IT!

• PS: Some worth-less items may generate scrap never or otherwise far less than 1/8 rate. IE sticks. Infinite cobble production is the easiest viable option for building an RP2 based device, and there is probably a buildcraft version of it too (most basic miner?); though you can always do IC2 + BC2 if you power the miner...

• PS: Some worth-less items may generate scrap never or otherwise far less than 1/8 rate. IE sticks. Infinite cobble production is the easiest viable option for building an RP2 based device, and there is probably a buildcraft version of it too (most basic miner?); though you can always do IC2 + BC2 if you power the miner...

I think glass panes may have been added to the no scrap list. not certain about that though.

as to the BC version: I generally used a 2x1 (Width x Length) quarry on top of an equally sized cobble generator. It works but nowhere near as fast as the RP2 version.