Bricked Technology : Portal Linked to Industrial War! [BC][IC2][RP2][PC][Railcraft][Nether Ores][Force Fields][IC2 Adv Mac][Forestry][IC2/BC Crossover][WW2 Guns][Planes][Tree Axe]. Custom Coding and Game Rebalance! Fight hordes of monsters or Factions!

• Nobody has this many mods! We've got TWO separate servers, with two separate worlds, connected by portal. If one goes down, go to the other. Custom Coding! Game has been rebalanced!

Here are some screenshots to get an idea of what Bricked Technology and Industrial War are all about :

Using the brand new mod M-M-MONSTER APOCALYPSE

That's right, on this server I'm putting the "Hard" into Hardcore. This mod is a bukkit plugin that allows for frequent waves of uber hard monsters to come after you and kick your ass. Some monsters can BREAK BLOCKS to get to you. Nether Mobs can show up in the Overworld! The monsters are so enraged that they will come after you from across the map! So yes there's 14 mods worth of cool stuff you can build...better get cracking, because nightfall is approaching.

Betraying your friends is allowed, but I intend for this to be a co-op experience where we struggle to survive against the hordes.

For a hardcore survival experience. Difficulty on Hard, map size is limited, 100% legit. Balance tweaks have been made to power generation for a more difficult experience.

With the 1.0 mods now fully available for Bukkit, on Bricked Technology we are starting fresh on a new map.

Server is now using the No Lagg mod on bukkit, as well as World Border.

Mods In use :

Buildcraft/Industrial Craft/ Redstone Power 2 / RailCraft. All the latest versions.

Power Converters/Nether Ores/ IC2 Advanced Machines

Whole Tree Axe/ Hot Air Ballons / Baby Animals / WW2 Guns

Forestry/Energy Shields/IC2-BC Crossover/Planes

Essentially, we have every major mod out there for this game. I considered adding every mod available for bukkit, and skipped only mods that sucked, mods that eat too many block IDs, and mods that duplicate the functionality of an existing mod.

The new map is "the hot box". The world boundary is very close, limiting the size of the playing field. As soon as the energy shields mod is ported to bukkit and is stable, anything but hacking and major block griefing will be allowed.

For now, griefing blocks is banned but PvP isn't. Have at it.

See This BLog for the stand alone client/modpack. We're using a very nice new texture pack, and the client includes Optifine/Minimap/and of course MAtmosphere.

• When i try to download the client i get an error message saying:

Error (404)
    We can't find the page you're looking for. Check out our FAQ or forums for help. Or maybe you should try heading home.

• When i try to download the client i get an error message saying:

Error (404)
    We can't find the page you're looking for. Check out our FAQ or forums for help. Or maybe you should try heading home.

same problem too

• Now that we have some very, very good guns war should be much more interesting. I had a blast yesterday sniping monsters but I want to see what those guns can do when our players get a hold of them and start shooting each other!

I wanted to drop by and formally thank you for all your help. Your our savior man, we would still be using 1.8.1 with buggy guns if it wasnt for you!

• Hey, I just found a mod on the normal MC forums that I get the feeling you might want to keep an eye out for when it gets SMP support: pheenixm's Explosives+ mod. I blew up A WHOLE MOUNTAIN with an airstrike from afar. And then went and turned an NPC village into a pile of lava and slag with the Plasma Beam, Halo Covenant style. I get the feeling that if you add that mod, shit will go down faster than you can imagine. You might want to disable the Biome Buster. :)
    Also, what's the IP? Is it already in the servers.dat?

• Green team is coming along well. They have a capitol set up which is shielded from PVP (players not on green team simply cant enter) unless there is a war. In addition there is a 100x100 area centered around the capitols control tower which monsters cannot spawn in. Soon green will have a couple towns and an embassy in broville (on dubnet). Likewise, red and blue will have embassies near noobville in bricks server. Embassies will be kept very small.

• For your info, the Dynamic DNS is down. Direct IP is: 199.167.135.109.

GL & HF.

Edit:
    For those intending to use the portal between Dubnet and Brick's server. Keep in mind that:
    To avoid duping, your inventory will get wiped when you, for example, are in Bricks server, take the portal to dubnet, logout and login to bricks server again. Your inventory will be lost.

Buildcraft – spilling items.™

• Since i heard multiple people complain about not being able to find the rules, they were buried in brick's blog ;)

• It's not SMP yet, but the author claims SMP support will be implemented within the near future. When it does get SMP support, I think Rocket Science would be a great addition to this server. Also I think DeFence should be added as a sort of t1 defense system similar to modular force fields.

• Brick said he wouldn't update the client until he can bulk-move a new load of 1.1-updated mods.
    He will also need to rebalance Al's overclockers and other things he deems overpowered or 'cheap'.

Happy building.

(Btw, deFence seems nice for looks. But you could just copy/paste the chainlink texture onto notch's iron bars ;)