Bulk Recycler

• Not updated? :(

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• Does this happen to every old addon thread?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• I would think the creator of the mod knows how to install mods and use the same config files.

Think some people would know distributing other peoples code was wrong. But meh were all human?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I have an idea: how about you do something similar to the wrenches and advanced machines. If redstone is applied it uses extra energy to always turn items into scrap instead of always turning items into scrap. What do you think?

• I would really appreciate an update for this mod :) Sounds like a great idea, i would love to play with this on our server

• hey for what ic2 version is this mod for ic 2 1.95 or 1.97??

IIRC it was either 1.337b or 1.43

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.