Mass Fabricator

• Would you say it is worth getting a Mass Fabricator connected to 1-5 Solar panels early in the game?
    Of course that is if you can afford it.
    Cause after you get it you can get other resources for free once a while.
    Cause normaly lately I've been coming back to my underground home with a whole double chest full of items before I start making anything other than 1 Iron Pickaxe and alot of stone Pickaxes I'm mining till I run out of like 10 stone Picks and 1 Iron Pick

• 1,000,000 EU is required for 1 UU-Matter .. At 5 EU/t, it's going to take 2 hours 46 minutes 40 seconds .. Double that seems solar is only useful during day time .. A long time indeed.

PS, check out Kazz's rad tools.

• Almost 8.5 hours to get 5 free tin/copper
    How long for a Nano Suit or whatever it is called, I sorta don't want to know.

Well during those 8 hours I would be setting up other power sources for it.

I just look at it as a early start to getting UU-Matter to get my armor and extra resources from them while I mine.

• Well for a quantum suit your setup for take about 32 days or ~720 hours. (Just including UU-Matter) For a quantum suit. :) I was bored. (Thanks _Tim_ for your calculator!)

• Real-time.
    You're better off spending the time and resources to build a solid infrastructure, instead of what will amount to an overpriced gumball machine.
    Mass Fabricators are great once you get to a certain point, but making one early merely ties up resources that are better spent elsewhere.

• Real-time.
    You're better off spending the time and resources to build a solid infrastructure, instead of what will amount to an overpriced gumball machine.
    Mass Fabricators are great once you get to a certain point, but making one early merely ties up resources that are better spent elsewhere.

yeah.. I didn't build mine until fairly late compared to everything else.
    Right now the mass fab is basically a soak for any uranium i've got around as the nuke plant is basically dedicated to the mass fab. (there's enough "renewable" power to run everything else)