Reactor planner blank design bug (planner loads, design does not) (not IC2 but related to nuke engineering)

• I'm using chromium (a chrome build) under Arch linux at home.

Here are the console messages, first is likely the not-scripts blocking java.com; but it used to work when I re-enabled it. I think it may be trying to inspect the 'state' properly and not having a try/catch around it.

Also, when I 'copy' out a design it seems to forget the reactorplanner.html portion of the link.

http://pastebin.com/usYw3zPG

• Even when completely disabling my ad-blocking software, I still get this behavior. It has gotten to the point where I just dont ever click these links, causing a shift away from nuc. power.

• just use it as "indication" i do that and after i made an plan babysit the first cycle. ( just check every now and then)

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• It /was/ working when I still had Sun Java 6 (32 bit) installed. Since then I updated to OpenJDK 7 (64 bit). As that's three changes in one I'm not exactly sure where the issue is; however I believe it likely that the debugging messages I got on Chrome's stderr will be useful in isolating whichever functions you're calling that are not portable. It would also be great if you could stop depending on java.com; since I try to avoid oracle products given their heavily proprietary ambitions.

• I would expect a function called "getDocumentBase()" to get the base of the document, not the full URL with document name... Not sure which was intended, but the naming of the function seems misleading, apparently to the IcedTea developers at least.

I forgot to say, thanks for the paste option, makes reading this forum much more useful.

• I would expect a function called "getDocumentBase()" to get the base of the document, not the full URL with document name... Not sure which was intended, but the naming of the function seems misleading, apparently to the IcedTea developers at least.

This is the official documentation for getDocumentBase()

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• I'm agreeing that the function is misnamed, the java developers obvious messed up on that and it should be deprecated and replaced with properly named functions that work as described. However to fix all the apps out there still using the old name which will never again be touched by developers the old deprecated function should be supported for another decade >.>;

• Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that it shouldn't act the way the doc specifies, just that the name did not match up with what the doc said.

This is a problem in any language that the developer didn't write, as there are always different assumptions from different developers.