Question: whats the deal with BC integration?

• Can someone explain to me what is the deal with the integration of the industrialcraft with buildcraft?
    If we consider that in the case of RP, we have to an item and an extra recipe in the industrial (silver dust and fiber optics(i like both, BTW)), why can`t i get lava / water / fuel directly from a tank and put in a cell and pumping lava directly to a geothermal?
    The same idea applies other sub-implications ... pump water to watermill , pump water to a reactor (what would be more realistic than pump ice for CSUC cores...) etc..
    I think it all a bit strange.

And i really sorry if i post it in a nonsense forum-section.

• Alblaka already said its coming in the next major version. Let me go get that quote...

Edit: hmmm, can't find it, must have been moved to Archives.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Official Post

Too mention the obvious AGAIN, the silver dust was a TEST RUN for MCForge's oredic. And given there is no sense in removing something that's already implemented, we left it in afterwards.
    BC Interaction is already implemented, otherwise you couldnt pipe into/outo slots of machines. As well, liquid-pipe support is coming up in the next release. So far only for Geothermals though.

• Search function wins again!

I was about to ask another question about Geothermals only accepting cells/buckets from the bottom (previous versions withdrew from the back as well) and if this was intended behavior. Searched, and found this thread.

I'll remain patient for the next version and amuse myself trying to make it work as is. :)

• and the best energy generator will be (instead of buclear reacor):
    lava pump+10 geotermal generators

• The BC-Liquid-System works in a way that it won't make a different.

A Liquid unit of Lava would be 1/50 of a bucket. The only change would be comfort, since it is easier to run a pump and let it work then filling buckets. Since you can just fill 64 Cells with Lava like you could with buckets using geos isn't that hard in the first place. Exspecially since you could use the pump to fill the cells and RP to bring them to your Geos. So only thing is that Geos will be easier to handle.

• The BC-Liquid-System works in a way that it won't make a different.

A Liquid unit of Lava would be 1/50 of a bucket. The only change would be comfort, since it is easier to run a pump and let it work then filling buckets. Since you can just fill 64 Cells with Lava like you could with buckets using geos isn't that hard in the first place. Exspecially since you could use the pump to fill the cells and RP to bring them to your Geos. So only thing is that Geos will be easier to handle.

I have it 100% automated with RP/BC/IC.. Buckets go directly into the geo and sucks empty ones out haha.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.