Uranium Cells in Chest

• Do Uranium Cells, and their isotope companions, explode if they are placed into a normal chest? I turned my back on some, and an explosion did happen. Whether it was a creeper or the chest, I don't know.

• LOLZ, the creeper was trying to steal the uranium! Maybe Alakaboom should make it so you can't store uranuim cells right next to each other in inventory, or they react. :P

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• maybe somebody pranked you and placed an nuke beneath your chest XD

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• maybe somebody pranked you and placed an nuke beneath your chest XD

Happened to me once, guy was banhammered and the server shut down till I could figure out a bug that happened at the same time.

• Happened to me once, guy was banhammered and the server shut down till I could figure out a bug that happened at the same time.

no way? XD that is REALY an sick prank! :P

place a few chests with hidden trigers to an nuke... then wait....wait.... WTF! BOOOOOOOOOM!

wow, that would be an awesomely sick prank! haha

i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• SSP = Wtf Bug

SMP = Greifer

Nuf said

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5

• no way? XD that is REALY an sick prank! :P

place a few chests with hidden trigers to an nuke... then wait....wait.... WTF! BOOOOOOOOOM!

wow, that would be an awesomely sick prank! haha

Didn't really help that I had a server mod that allows for chests to produce a Redstone signal once closed. *sigh* Never using that again.

• would be an bad mod.... haha. allowed for an nuke triggering