Suggestion: A Bigger/tiered MFS Unit System

• Name:
    MFS Unit T1 (tier one) to MFS Unit T10 (tire 10) or whatever you would want to call it provided you even like the idea.

Describtion:
    So the point of it is simply to be able to store more EUs in a smaller space by combining MFS Units into a tier system.

Im not sure how complicated this would be, but have it go to whatever tier you want (creator) so let say tier 1 could be 100,000,000. tier 2 could be 200,000,000....and all the way to tier 10 which would be 1,000,000,000 EUs. Crazy yes, but it would save a lot of room, and could be a possible achievement of total nonsense. Kidding, just a goal for people like me who like to build the biggest then work on making it the best.

Recipe:
    How it could be made is by having lets say 8 MFS Uints surround Another material (doesnt really matter to me, whatever would work for you) and that would create the next tier of MFS Unit or "MFS Unit T1".
    :MFS-Unit: :MFS-Unit: :MFS-Unit:
    :MFS-Unit: :) :MFS-Unit: ---> :MFS-Unit: (MFSU T1)

Then to create the next tier you could take the T1 and surround it with 8 more MFS Units creating the MFSU T2.

:MFS-Unit: (T1) :MFS-Unit: ---> :MFS-Unit: (MFSU T2)

And so on and so forth.

What do you think??

• "Why?" comes to mind..
    if you've got that kind of power income it's better to just store some (like say, 1-4 MFSU's) and funnel the rest into a mass fab or two.
    There's almost no point to storing that much power that i'm aware of.

• "why?", beats me haha

Really just to have it i guess. like i said just to set another goal in to game to try and achieve. and to be like "damn, that is a lot of EUs"
    it is mostly a outrageous idea but i figured i would just throw it out there to hear what other have to say about it.

• Electrolizers+RP2 Tube system+Diamond Chest (Somewhere in this forum) = Lots and Lots of Energy. (With just a 15% loss)

And like i said in your support thread, Just frigging use all that energy in mass fabricators or something, theres absolutely no need to store that much energy.