Information about crops

• I'm trying to figure out how this will affect Xie's Farming mod, as he brings quite a few different types of plants to Forge, and if his plants can be cross-compatible with IC's via the 'OreDictionary' system of hook-class handling... Is it only Ore, or just anything that has the same label that each mod uses?

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• I'm trying to figure out how this will affect Xie's Farming mod, as he brings quite a few different types of plants to Forge, and if his plants can be cross-compatible with IC's via the 'OreDictionary' system of hook-class handling... Is it only Ore, or just anything that has the same label that each mod uses?

I doubt it will be compatible by default. IC crops come with certain atributes needed to work. But if Xie will use IC API, i don't see why this can't be possible. Just my guess.

• I found out that a auto weeder maybe a good idea.... A entire falls harvest gone.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Contact SpaceToad in this regard and ask him to check whether his pipe system supports NBT-Tags.
    Try throwing an enchanted item into an obby pipe, if it get dechanted, it's definitely this issue.

Yep, disenchanted. I'm using latest buildcraft alpha.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.
    I have copied this line

• Apparently you can't use lapotron crystal as energy source for cropnalyzer -_-

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    I have copied this line

• okay, got Cyanzint:

And a new one:

I have copied this line

• Hmm... maybe because you use only flowers to create them :P

I noticed that the crops might provide good automated farms with redpower. Since the deployer just use a rightclick it might farm every crop that is grown. A transposer should be able to collect the stuff.

• seems i found a pretty green flower from the red and blue ones altho it could have been something else near by

• i noticed it says you can grow cocoa beans id like to mention that you cant plant cocoa beans but if you breed them you will get seeds you can plant

• You may aswell describe what they do.
    Are they all only providing you with dyes ?

Yep, just dyes... And nothing i noticed from venomilia, it says it's poisonous.

I have copied this line

• So far i didn't find out how todouble a plant. I mean when i get a seed bag which contains a plant with good stats then i want to have this plant not only grown on one crop. I want a whole field with this plant! But the seeds i get from this plant are standard seeds. So it seems to be the case that i need for every crop a seed bag and i must be lucky if i got enough good seed bags with the same behauviors or i am wrong?
    If somebody know how i multiply a good plant legaly i would be very thankfull.

• So far i didn't find out how todouble a plant. I mean when i get a seed bag which contains a plant with good stats then i want to have this plant not only grown on one crop. I want a whole field with this plant! But the seeds i get from this plant are standard seeds. So it seems to be the case that i need for every crop a seed bag and i must be lucky if i got enough good seed bags with the same behauviors or i am wrong?
    If somebody know how i multiply a good plant legaly i would be very thankfull.

You can get lucky and get 2 seed bags when harvesting your crop, both of them have the same stats.. seems to be quite rare (either that or i am unlucky or the stats of my plantsa just suck enough for it to be rare)

Alblaka said that crossing would be random, i got my stickyreed from crossing reeds and a cyazinth from crossing dandelion with reeds(maybe with pumpkin i'm not sure)

• About duplicating
    I don't think it works like:

This doesn't work...

Have fertilized this setup, and nothing spawned, only weed.

Also, crops can't jump between blocks.
    like:
    p - # - p

p - # - p

p - plant
    # - double crop.
    - - free space.

btw, seems like that fertilizer increases chance to drop double the seeds.

P.S. Venomilion drops purple dye.

I have copied this line