New plant discovered !!!

• Aurelia

Tier: VIII

Discovered by:
    Alblaka

Gold,Leaves,
    metal

Now please Alblaka, give me a hint on how to reach final stage on ferru, i read the forum everyday, but i can't get a clue.

Just a hint ... please...

• I think I read that Ferru requires either an Iron Block or Iron Ore underneath it's block of soil. Don't quote me on that.

• yes .. i have some with iron, some with gold, nothing works.

i can never harvest it.

Some have 8 air @ 64 level ,

Some have 0 air @ 64 lv ..

I spent quite a few days testing....

I can never harvest it ...

Need more hint please...

• Do you use Iron BLOCK or Iron ORE ? Iron ore should work. Also you need to keed good conditions for the plant to grow, it has to be fertilized, hydrated and maybe it even needs a bit of air around.

• What bothers me is that there is no method to see if something is hydrated/fertilized.

I would like to setup an automated fertilizer/hydrater using redpower. But actually this doesn't really work. Maybe it should be a little bit more comfortable, since Aggriculture at it's actual design does primarly one thing, it keeps you from doing anything else :P

• What bothers me is that there is no method to see if something is hydrated/fertilized.

I would like to setup an automated fertilizer/hydrater using redpower. But actually this doesn't really work. Maybe it should be a little bit more comfortable, since Aggriculture at it's actual design does primarly one thing, it keeps you from doing anything else :P

Haha, exactly, I'd love to have Cropnalyzer showing current hydration and nutrition.

• once again ferru requires IRON ORE under it and it has realy weird fert and hydration reqs you best bet is to cross breed a bunch with iron ORE under them fert and hydrate them all and rinse and repeat every 5-10 minutes till one reachs the final level i think al needs to balance this things reqs out a bunch

and Ragan i love you idea about the crop analyzer telling fert and hydration levels

The difference between a noob and a scrub is there is hope for a noob they can learn, a scrub on the other hand thinks they know better or dont care enough to learn or get better