Timmie's Server 20 SLOTS (NOT WHITELISTED) - Now Dedicated (RP2, BC, IC2 & More)

• Why in the world such small server needs more mods than players?!

...its not like i have an idea on how Alblaka mind works...

-
    It has tiny stupid what below?... A RATING SYSTEM! here goes my face :Advanced Furnace: cmon it is even transparent you can't be serious.

• You might also want to just make a modpack, or provide a list of links to the required mods, as distributing your .minecraft folder is...very iffy.

• i would like to join but, i hate when lots of mods don`t work or they nerf my sp worlds, also advanced machines is Too OP for servers 'cause there is always too much of everything there and 5 HV solar panels can make full MFSU in few seconds, while powerful rectors has to have lots of functioning blocks around them..

-
    It has tiny stupid what below?... A RATING SYSTEM! here goes my face :Advanced Furnace: cmon it is even transparent you can't be serious.

• i would like to join but, i hate when lots of mods don`t work or they nerf my sp worlds, also advanced machines is Too OP for servers 'cause there is always too much of everything there and 5 HV solar panels can make full MFSU in few seconds, while powerful rectors has to have lots of functioning blocks around them..

All the mods that are installed work together... I did not install advanced machines, and in my opinion IC2 is over powered, but it seems that's one of the main mods everyone wants.

I also don't think the ratio between mods and players is relevant. If there is some sort of adjustments you want me to do to the server just let me know. Right now I have about 4-5 active users on the server and I would be glad to have you join as well.

• You might also want to just make a modpack, or provide a list of links to the required mods, as distributing your .minecraft folder is...very iffy.

I completely understand. I just figured if I made someone install each mod then they would get overwhelmed and not want to join.

I could supply a link to each mod, but I would also have to supply all the config files.

I just figured the whole .minecraft folder was the easiest way.

• advanced machines is Too OP for servers 'cause there is always too much of everything there and 5 HV solar panels can make full MFSU in few seconds, while powerful rectors has to have lots of functioning blocks around them..

You clearly don't understand how HV arrays work.

Normal solar panel = 1 EU/tick

LV array = 8 EU/tick (built with 8 normal panels)

MV array = 64 EU/tick (built with 8 LV arrays)

So there is actually 64 normal solar panels used in the construction of a MV array, and a whole 512 normal panels to construct just *one* HV array.

To summarize, it costs the same amount of resources to built 512 solar panels as it does to build 1 HV array and both would output 512 EU/tick, but the array does it only using 1 block instead of 512.

• well its quite off topic but that 512 in 1 block is OP already you see how awesome reactors with RP pipes and wiring works there are a lot of blocks that work together.. and 1 block of any cost is too op, cause space is also costly, and issue of balance. Well i'll maybe try creating new portable client for this server..

-

• please unban me i was only joking :(

You think your smart?... I do hourly back ups. So your TNT spree was really stupid. Way to get your self banned again. I actually wanted to
    give you a second chance.

Grow up before you start playing on other peoples servers.

It was on before today but then it started/shut down driving me crazy
    please tell me why its offline/shuted down before i really wanna play :(

MinecraftChar + :Nuke TNT: = boom

• i just want to ask why was i kicked out of my own home after logging off for about 2 days then you sell it to another player...

You where not kicked out, and I did not sell your house. I backed up your house. You where not on for about 3-4 days I figured you would not be back. EE was SMP and I had no intention to install it. So I figured you would leave to a different server.

The other player is living in the mountain that you use to live in, but don't worry I backed up everything you had just in case you wanted to come back.

It was on before today but then it started/shut down driving me crazy
    please tell me why its offline/shuted down before i really wanna play :(

MinecraftChar + :Nuke TNT: = boom

Sorry, That's was actually the first time that has actually happened. The server was having issues. I am pretty sure I solved them. The server is back up and it is stable.

I honestly had no idea why it was acting up, but all in all. Its working now and its fine.