Question: EnergyGeneration

• in the new 1.64 config it shows an energy yield setting for all the generators, I've tried to increase the power of my solar panels in the server's IC.cfg file but it still only puts out 1 EU/t. Is there a special code to increase it or is just adding a 0 at the end enough?

• in the new 1.64 config it shows an energy yield setting for all the generators, I've tried to increase the power of my solar panels in the server's IC.cfg file but it still only puts out 1 EU/t. Is there a special code to increase it or is just adding a 0 at the end enough?

This is only a guess and I could be totally wrong. But try replace the solar panel. I know they did this with the redstone for full power boxes. In the future I think they said they add a interface but it seems to caused havox with a few people since it saves the state in the block rather then just a global config :P

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• tried that several times even did an all new world and still didn't work. I've tried 32 64 128 512 320 640 1280 5120 and none of em work.

-Edit-

I got the generators to work, but the geo's don't work on 320, and the reactor works, just cant get the Solars and Geo's to work now. any ideas?

• Increasing the value of watermills caused nothing but an explodes batbox.

The watermill created instantly about 500 EU (more than a Batbox can handle) and then it entirely stops production. Will try it out again, maybe it's fixed in 1.64 though.

• I dont really understand that part of the config
    Like Solar is the lowest energy generation and it says 100 (1EU/t)
    Watermill starts at 100 (2EU/t manned)
    while normal generators have 10 and go at 10 EU/t

• Actually my tries in 1.62 ended up with unworking watermills if I change the value (at least unmanned).

Just use multiplikation, if you double the number in the config, you should double the output of the generator.

• Well i got the Generators and Geo Generators working well at a balanced level, all i wish i could do now is get the solars to emit 8 UE/t to keep a good balance on my server, that way people can go from having 800 Solars to only 100 lol. I just cant get it over 1 EU/t and i can get it to go lower to like .01 EU/t but not any higher. Is this a bug then in the IC config settings?