[Addon v1.95] Charcoal Dust - It's back! [v1.2]

• Has anyone managed to get this to work with Tekkit Lite?

It's running Minecraft 1.47, and really want to have this on my server. It doesn't crash anything, but nothing works either :( Any ideas?

*sigh* Can you please reread the title? Specifically the v1.95 indicating that it is meant for IndustrialCraft 1.95 (therefore pretty outdated), frankly I'm amazed it didn't crash when you tried to run it. Other than taking up coding, there was an addon for this back in IndustrialCraft 1.106/7 here and there is a possibility that might work, but definitely no guarantee.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• *sigh* Can you please reread the title? Specifically the v1.95 indicating that it is meant for IndustrialCraft 1.95 (therefore pretty outdated), frankly I'm amazed it didn't crash when you tried to run it. Other than taking up coding, there was an addon for this back in IndustrialCraft 1.106/7 here and there is a possibility that might work, but definitely no guarantee.

Apologies. From reading through the thread and the numbers I thought it might work :(

Does anyone know of a replacement mod? Or is it a case of fixing the thing myself if I want to run it? :P

• I do know that Railcraft gives you a charcoal dust item and (if so configured -- by default it is) allows charcoal to be macerated to its dust. Unfortunately, this does not give you the other recipes this addon gave you (namely, solar panels, coal fuel cells, SU-batteries and the classified recipe), but using a custom recipes mod, one could add them back in.