Bug: Electric Tools not powered by Bat-Pack

• Since the 7.14 update my mining drill and chainsaw are not charged by the Bat-Pack.

I have used the Bat-Pack before, so I know I'm doing it right, unless that's changed.

My mining drill also depletes and then breaks like a regular pickaxe.

There are no error logs or crashes for this bug.

• it works fine for me.. :S IC 7.16

...its not like i have an idea on how Alblaka mind works...

-
    It has tiny stupid what below?... A RATING SYSTEM! here goes my face :Advanced Furnace: cmon it is even transparent you can't be serious.

• Lenton, are you using uncharged versions of the tools? your tool must have at least one charge available for it to be filled by the bat-pack. Also you must activate the bat-pack in your hand before you equip it.

• I wonder how hard it would be to make a right click count as using it for the purpose of recharging tools without having to place a block of wood or some dirt.

• NOW that I have functional Bat-Packs again, I think I figured this one out.
    I had a Diamond Drill that wasn't drawing power from the Bat-Pack. I think it was because the Diamond Drill was not at a full charge when I put the Bat-Pack on. Try recharging your gear and trying again?

• Official Post

The bug I have encountered with Bat-Packs is after activating (I assume its active, I put it in my hand and right-click, but nothing happens) and then attempting to equip it to the chest slot, my screen goes to the dirt background with a double-image of 'SAVING CHUNKS' and then there is a flash of an error screen before my Minecraft window goes completely black. After being forced to quit the game and reopen, my game gives me 'SAVING CHUNKS' upon loading and the millisecond og error report before black screen again.
    Rinse and repeat.

Make sure you have the nano-suit file installed, and enabled, as well as the config file in your .minecraft and .minecraft/bin folders.