[suggestion] teleport cable and the return of super fuel

• i bet most of ya wish you could teleport power so u wouldn't have to f with cables

recepies are for dif voltages

[] :Teleporter: []
    :Batbox: :Cable: :LV-Transformer:

:MFE-Transmitter: :Electronic Circuit: [MV trans (no pic)]

:MFS-Unit: :Advanced Circuit: :HV-Transformer:

[yields 2]
    u can change freqs with the freq-trans (it opens a menu where you can change frequencies) and the cables have the same EU loss as [lv=copper mv=gold hv=iron (no insulation)]

i would also like if super fuel was added in again

[][glowdust][]
    MinecraftCreeper :Fuel: MinecraftCreeper

[][Rstone][]
    MinecraftCreeper =gunpowder

• Suggested EU teleporting myself- Nothing was said by the Devs, and not many people went for it.

And... Why do we need Super Fuel?

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Suggested EU teleporting myself- Nothing was said by the Devs, and not many people went for it.

And... Why do we need Super Fuel?

not meant for primary fuel, but it can be used in a pinch to get large amounts of EU without having to spend resources on stronger generators

• Only good thing about teleporting eus is the lack of wiring to be placed. Thing is, that is what you are supposed to use HV cable for.

As for superfuel, if it somehow generated power FASTER, as well as allowed the generator to empty, that would be interesting.

• Only good thing about teleporting eus is the lack of wiring to be placed. Thing is, that is what you are supposed to use HV cable for.

As for superfuel, if it somehow generated power FASTER, as well as allowed the generator to empty, that would be interesting.

Actually superfuel would ony be really interesting if you could feed it into a GeoGen (doesn't makes much sense... well pouring lava into a GeoGen doesn't makes sense either.

Alblaka mentioned something, no idea if it is about the secret project, but he said that fuel might become more important in the near future.

• Teleport cables is and will always be a no.

There is a kinda of "Superfuel" already in the game... just got to know what to do. ;P

Yes, well, If the wiki had info on how fuel filling worked, energy, and all those mechanics, I imagine we could make it. Otherwise, people have to stuff a ton of random things into the canning machine, asking *But will it blend?*
    Shame Im too lazy to re-download the minecraft decompiler and spend an hour figuring out how the fuel system works. I will have to hope someone who knows how it works already will fill out the info, even the basics, instead.