[Sugestion] Color and light

• I would like to have some kind of "white" as a paint.

I thaught about building a marble or Sandstone house since they look so nice and bright but I decided to go for construction foam since the blocks are explosive resistant and those damn creepers are everywhere these days. Also there is always the chance of a nuclear fallout....

So I thaught we could beat two birds with one stone if you could add white to to the list of paints.

ALSO
    What about some Kind of lamp?
    I mean we have batterys and oil and stuff so a portable lightsource a little more modern than a torch should be obvious.

• Well boneameal is a white paint ;D just like in vanila :) you have luminators which are very thin so you can lead wires in a regular wall and place luminators on top and it will look like glowing wall. And making torches obsolete for no reason just to make them look modern you can modify your textures, that should be all about your suggestion, You are welcome ^^

...its not like i have an idea on how Alblaka mind works...

-
    It has tiny stupid what below?... A RATING SYSTEM! here goes my face :Advanced Furnace: cmon it is even transparent you can't be serious.

• Oh well someone should add the white paint to the wiki then.

But still a portable lamp would fit the IC2 mod perfectly. Mining with a laser and lighting with torches is somehow strange.