[SUGGESTION]: Static Seed Analyser

• Well hi,
    As i tried industri-farmville i instantly noticed that portable analyser uses not literaly all energy from battery and it is very uncomfortable to recharge batteries over and over again or even if you have a remote glasshouse with wood generator to recharge batteries, it would be way better to have static cube with [S I: D]-ROM and console screen which could use power from wires and bat box to analyze them and without that all battery drag drop thing, also then we could see all our inventory as console would take upper GUI part, i'm quite sure that should be ok.. And i'm leaving all balancing (components) issues for dev-team, and i used search and suggestion compe...something to check if already was.. so it wasn't suggested, anyway waiting for response, sorry for crappy English, thank you for you time ^^
    Ernis

...its not like i have an idea on how Alblaka mind works...

-
    It has tiny stupid what below?... A RATING SYSTEM! here goes my face :Advanced Furnace: cmon it is even transparent you can't be serious.

• Actually I would like it because of the strange GUI-Handling of the Cropnalyzer. Using only the Hotbar and not the inventory is inconvient.

• i may recheck myself but i was shure they do not accept :Energy Crystal: and lapatrons... BTW can they use power from back-packs? would be great and with no blocks

...its not like i have an idea on how Alblaka mind works...

-
    It has tiny stupid what below?... A RATING SYSTEM! here goes my face :Advanced Furnace: cmon it is even transparent you can't be serious.