Suggestion: Miners Helmet

• Made like an Iron Helmet with a torch on the top, allows you to project a light source where you're looking for when you're down in the deep shafts :)

Regards,

Gil

• or add a Night vison on nano helm with ctrl :D

...its not like i have an idea on how Alblaka mind works...

-
    It has tiny stupid what below?... A RATING SYSTEM! here goes my face :Advanced Furnace: cmon it is even transparent you can't be serious.

• 1. there is a mod that do that (somewehre in the Forum)
    2. that would be nice.... uuhhhm or not so because when you want to sprint and jump you will see everything in green...

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

• What about a toggle instead? You don't want to be running around in the dark holding Ctrl all the time!

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt

• jes but thats the passiv affekt it needs an active affect too :P
    like the pants and boots

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

• Official Post

absolutly pointless heres why

notch is adding holdable lamps granted will take up your hand and no use for mining pick or drill but with t being placeable and picked back up i think ti would suffice

• Isn't the point of a mining helmet to keep your hands free to hold tools?

The lamp will be valuable yes but only marginally over normal torches. As soon as you need to fight or mine you have to set it down and switch to a weapon or tool (you can't just switch otherwise you're in complete darkness)

Plus I think being in a pitch black cave with only light where you're looking would add a real tension to the atmosphere!

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt