• Hi everyone.

I am a bit confused about the composite and the nanosuite armor. The text in the wiki says that the composite armor allows you to ignore creepers since the armor makes you highly resistant to their explosions, still I got blown up by a creeper just yesterday. The text for the nanosuite armor says its drawing protective power from an energy shield which absorbs most of the damage but for some reason its seems like it does not absorb any damage at all.

Is this some kind of bugg or do I need tho activate the armors somehow like with the nanosabre?

• The wiki is slightly misleading with the composite armor, it is basically as high durability chest-plate, nothing more. Not sure on nano-armor, may be bugged. Make sure it is charged.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Keep in mind that those pages probably haven't been updated to relevant information since IC1, composite armor I think took a bit of a nerf, and Nano armor was replaced with the Quantum set in terms of special abilities (I miss having to inject that class to use the Nano stuff), but I think Nano is just a little less protective than Quantum.

Excuse me while I run some tests...

• Hi everyone.

I am a bit confused about the composite and the nanosuite armor. The text in the wiki says that the composite armor allows you to ignore creepers since the armor makes you highly resistant to their explosions, still I got blown up by a creeper just yesterday. The text for the nanosuite armor says its drawing protective power from an energy shield which absorbs most of the damage but for some reason its seems like it does not absorb any damage at all.

Is this some kind of bugg or do I need tho activate the armors somehow like with the nanosabre?

Blog Post:
    http://www.industrial-craft.net/?p=335

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5

• Official Post

with new Forgehook we can actually give the Composite Vest extreme eplosive protection :3 Go and hug creepers in 1.70.
    After ensuring i didn#t forgot to implement that hook