Don't try this at home kids

• using objects from vanilla, rp2, and ic2, i was bored. 15 mins later i had a 3-layer thick reinforced stone box with rp2 wiring leading out to a switch on the top and a single nuke in the middle. flip the switch and run. BOOM. it broke 2 layers on 2 sides and 1 layer on the other 2. thats wasnt any fun :/. so i broke out more space inside and put wiring coating the entire inside with rp2 wiring and 9 nukes in the middle. i flipped the switch. for some reason that didnt work. this did not please me. i proceeded to replace some of the wiring with nukes and ended up with 30 nukes inside with the ceiling and floor coated with rp2 wiring as well as some wiring linking the floor and ceiling wiring. thats 9 nukes on the floor and 21 nukes in the middle. i turned on fly and flipped the switch and flew for the hills. before i post the picture i must mention i am doing this in a biosphere area(not biosphere mod just a biosphere region gened by a program called mcterra) and i placed this setup right beside my home biosphere.

here is the result of the 30 nukes:

don't try this at home kids lol. it barely missed my house simply taking out scaffolding on the corner but as you can see it still took out half my home biosphere. oh ya and it put me in a dead freeze for about a full minute.

update:
    wanted more carnage so i started a fresh world and created a 16x16x16 block of reinforced stone and hollowed out a 4x4x4 area inside(that means it is 6 blocks on all sides between the now 32 nukes and the rest of the world. i set it up again with wiring spiraling to a switch and this was the result:

• I changed some things in my IC code, and the Vanilla code, and it allowed enough nukes going off in the same square to take out a bedrock block. I'll upload pics tonight, or tomorrow. It's just a tower, but it looks epic.

• Oh, I managed to do this while testing the blast resistence of forcefields (addon) back in the 1.7.3 version XD
    In fact I even blew two holes right through the bedrock layer (about 8-10 blocks of bedrock) and into the void below.
    Sadly I have since lost the screenshots and long since deleted the world so there is no actual proof of this... :(

• Find a huge solid mountain in the nether (it may take a few tries), and put a single nuke deep inside. This gave me a what seemed like a 100% sphere. Fun in survival, not so much with world editing tools.

• lol, is it's an SMP PVP server, i could see it being alot of fun using nukes to create a "world destroyer" and blowing up someone's planet, lol. however i think i had an idea just now using nukes to create a crater and them built a base that looks like a meteor in it :D

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Who the heck still uses biospheres?

i did because its fun having the entire biome encased in a sphere and having to battle a billion mobs to get to either the next biome or the nearest ore sphere(both of which usually end in my inevitable demise via hug, arrow, or void). plus it keeps everything together and neat. ever tried them?

who the heck used them in the first place

someone who wanted to have access to all possible biomes without having to search the entire globe for 12 hours for them. i personally had never seen a mushroom biom without this. this one was genned inside castle walls which are 6-8 blocks thick of cobble through the use of a world generator. the same world genner had a golden tunnels (or something like that cant remember the name) option which meant that you spawn in genned tunnels deep beneath the ground where more mobs than you could ever handle or count will inevitably spawn and gangbang you as soon as you play the world. i barely managed to survive for 5 mins. there was glowstone scattered around to assist you but it was futile. now i'm rambling.