[Suggestion] Quantum Lappack

• I'd like to see a Lappack built into a Quantum Cuirasse. IE a quantum chestpiece that also powers tools like a lappack.
    Couldn't see this in the compilation thread so apologies if this is a done-to-death suggestion.

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment or chain letter? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

Efficiency 3, 50% duty cycle. SMP friendly. Alternate two of them slowly with an rp2 sequencer for a steady 120 EU/t.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1j10101001501521s1r11r10

• Done to death indeed,

Would be awsome, OP, and so on

So probably will be rejected again.

I think we have one in the addon section tho, with 6 laptron crystals.

• If I'm not mistaken you should be at full armor even without the chest, but a normal lappack, or at least somewhere quite near.

you are at near full armor however you still take damage and the chest piece mitigates damage to none taken IE you stand in a pack of creepers with a lapp pack you will die with the chest piece in you laugh

• you are at near full armor however you still take damage and the chest piece mitigates damage to none taken IE you stand in a pack of creepers with a lapp pack you will die with the chest piece in you laugh

If I remember right this depletes the energy quite fast though.

• Well, aside from normal armor values, all of the pieces of the Qsuit have some sort of special function. The helmet has the ability to keep your hunger and air at full, the legs let you sprit at about 9001 meters per second, and the boots let you jump higher than Lebron. The bodyarmor's ability is that when you wear it, you take almost next to zero damage, even if it was your only armor piece. Giving the bodyarmor ANOTHER function would make it just... twice as OP as it is now.