Suggestion: T2 UUM.

• I know that this is a half-baked idea that needs fleshing out, but I'm not exactly a creative god, and I had a pretty cool thought. What if there was some sort of "T2" UU Matter? If you could take UUM, stick it in the "scrap" slot, and if UUM was being burned the whole time the Mass Fabricator created matter, then it would give something new. Maybe if UUM was being burned, then the MassFab would then require that it got at least a certain EU/t to make sure that you could output large amounts of power, and that the mass then cost even more EU, like 10 million. What would this T2 UUM be used for though? Is it OP? Too expensive?

• Considering you can make near-anything with UU matter (hope I'm not giving anything away ;) ) I can't see any need for tier 2 UUM. :/
    Maybe to make the Quantum suite more expensive, but it's extremely expensive as it is.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• 10 times the energy dumping? After all thats what most people use the Mass Fabricator for.

Build 10 times the mass fabricators? Oh wait, We can dump as much power as we dang well please into it, with a soft cap of, uhm, 30k for maxiumum scrap amplification?

• Official Post

Build 10 times the mass fabricators? Oh wait, We can dump as much power as we dang well please into it, with a soft cap of, uhm, 30k for maxiumum scrap amplification?

Making complete machines
    (macerator,extractor,compressor,MFE) with one or more of it? (100kk energy :P)
    if you have tons of energy and dont want to bore making sub-parts like circuits and stuff.

• Making complete machines
    (macerator,extractor,compressor,MFE) with one or more of it? (100kk energy :P)
    if you have tons of energy and dont want to bore making sub-parts like circuits and stuff.

I think all players who are so far in their worlds just use logistics pipes and automated crafting tables to build machine blocks, circuits and cables for them so they just need to add the small pieces to get a machine.