Redpower panels

• Is there any chance you could make just the wires compatible with redpower2's microblock slabs? It would allow for some really nice wiring possibilities by laying the cabling directly into a wall and covering up the cable with slabs, making for a seamless-looking floors/celings/walls without having to make the walls three blocks thick.

Does redpower have an api for doing something like this that IC2 could take advantage of?

• The question has been asked so excessively that Eloraam put it in Her EAQ:

“Make cover plates work on X other mod”.

It’s impossible. It’s not a matter of adding cover plates to another block type, but making a block type work inside cover plates. Covers require a huge amount of code, including a lot of custom rendering, and any blocks that use them have to be written, from the ground up, to make use of them. Anything using them would require RedPower Core to function, even if it was possible. So just use the RedPower equivalents.

I'm sure that Alblaka doesn't want IC2 to become an add-on for RedPower, so this will never happen.

• No, that's the primary reason why you are getting CF Foam+wire integration.

As seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7ZU1YrvxwA

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.