EU Production

• Looking for ways to produce a ton of EU, without a reactor.
    I'm still messing around with RP2 and IC2 to see how many manned Water Mills, one deployer can deal with before it starts to slow down.

• If you are looking for a cheap, but hard to set up array, I recommend wind power. If you want to use an expensive but easy to set up array, I recommend solar. If you have a good source of lave nearby, try out geothermals, as they pump out some serious energy, and they are compatible with buildcraft pipes.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• It's best to put your windmills at level 127 to get the most energy from them. This means making a platform at about level 123, laying down your infrastructure and then running wires up to the mills.

There's a pretty in-depth thread in the Electrical Engineering section on how to do this. It's not particularly expensive, to be honest.

• i usually have them 35 blocks away from the ground so i can use tin cable

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D