[Suggestion] Better Energy O Mats

• Maybe the Energy O Mat should have two slots: a "price" slot only accessible by the owner and a "pay" slot for the user. Below threse it could have a number with buttons to increase/decrease it which is the amount of EU you get when you place the resource in the "price" slot in the "pay" slot.
    For example if I placed 2 iron in the "price" slot and set the number to 2048 then for every 2 iron you put in the "pay" slot you get 2048EU (in actual play I would never charge that much!).
    IC2 coins are defunct.

• Ehhhh Energy o mat isnt in IC2 yet, i remember al speaking about a rework of that thingy.

Something about the whole 'set target'\gui\blablabla- that was annoying to code.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• The basic Energy-O-Mat should be implemented in some way. There is wierd servers who used it.

I can't see why they would, but they do.

Better Trade-O-Mat, imo. Would be nice to set up large trading shops that are easy to use.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.