Suggestion: Radition Poisning

• It can affect you in many differnt ways, first or main would be damage over time, next would be slower rate of mining and moving, probally the most annoying is blured vison anything that is past 1 block will be very blurry including mobs so if a creeper is right infront of you, you proably wont notice him till he goes SSSSSSSSssssSSSSssssssS BOOM! To know how much radition you have in your system there will be a radtion bar aboveyour life bar.

But there is way to prevent it..... wearing full armor hazmat suit bade of advance mobile alloy(technicaly advance alloy that has been been bonded on a molecular with wool and leather using a molecular bonder) it will absorb radition to certian point then it will no longer protect you, now how do you take out the radition from your hazmat suit :D?? Well you can make a wonderfull de-contamnation staion :D(lol it ryhemd) now just insert your self or the hazmat suit into it and just wait about 3 minuets and you or you hazmat suit will be radition free :D What if you dont have a high tech de-contamnation staion??? Well you can get inexpensive radition pills to counter the affect of radtion(well you have to take one every 5 min)

How do get radition?? well if come in the radtion field of uranuim or if you have a un shielded nuke reactor or if it goes boom.

Ok well this is acutually of topic but while writing about the molecular bonder i had an idea were you can bond types of materiels and reinforce them or create new things :D

• Spelling errors aside, I'd love to see this implemented into the game.

it doesn't make sense that you can play around uranium ores, play with uranium, and play around active nuclear reactors and not get killed by extream radiation exposure. There have been many times when I dived into my water filled containment shields to check and resupply my reactors and though about how I should be dead from having 5 - 20 reactors pumping radiation into the water.

Also, I'd like to see this implemented into nukes too, so that when they explode the area would be covered in radiation for a short time until it dies off (making it die down quick would help reduce coding and lag since it might be hard to replicate years to decades of fallout)

• it doesn't make sense that you can play around uranium ores, play with uranium, and play around active nuclear reactors and not get killed by extream radiation exposure.

Well forgive me, but it doesn't make sense that blocks are able to defy gravity by floating in mid air. But that is beside the point.
    Radiation would be an interesting feature. However, I wouldn't want the ores to produce radiation, as that would be a major hassle during mining.

• I'm not sure why everyone keeps on making new threads for radiation, I must've seen at least 5 since this forum started. Searchbar people! Anyway, I don't think its a massively required gameplay element at the moment considering that reactors are precarious enough as they are (when operated efficiently and with decent output). Also, uranium is one of the safest radioactive materials there are considering its extremely long half-life. You can quite easily hold uranium fuel pellets in your hand without any damage. It's the immediate and intermediate fission products that are so dangerous (iodine, caesium etc.). If radioactive waste would be implemented, then radiation might be a pretty good thing to go for.