[Suggestion] [+Pics NEW] New texture for crop stuff

• So. About that.
    Well i didn't liked some textures and tried to make my own.
    And i though that i could suggest to put in,
    or give some ideas for those who created textures and fix them a bit.
    Idk if you will see good, but that's what i would like to see.
    I fixed/changed:

• melons n pumpkins
    • stickcanes
    • tulips
    • cocao beans
    • steams
    • And smaaaal change for first stage of weeds to see that its really a weed :D
      well i just added few dots but it now looks more messy and not like nice plant.

BTW. Fix for melons and pumpkins in my opinion is really needed :D
    because in default they are small and on top of steams.
    I made them bigger and be more on ground behind steams.

I could get more photos for more crops but im just not at it yet :D

NEW Pictures added!!

Well for me it looks awesome! :D

More Screenshots will come if i will be not lazy and get those stickcanes, tulips and cacao.

BTW more textures and convercation in other posts

• Is this a suggestion to change them, or is this supposed to be in the Texture Pack area?

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Is this a suggestion to change them, or is this supposed to be in the Texture Pack area?

Sugguestion. I made this texture to sugguest how it would look nicer. well for me it does :D

Edit: Pictures added.

Edit2: Who likes ut ? :D

• i might have liked it if it wasn't for the triple post but that is easily correctable fix it and i will give my opinion

EDIT:my opinion is that i applaud your enthusiasm but the texture change should prove its popularity in the texture pack subforum first. good luck :)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• my opinion is that i applaud your enthusiasm but the texture change should prove its popularity in the texture pack subforum first. good luck :)

alright :D but the deal is that im suggesting this to add into mod. well not ad but fix. any ways thanks. ill do like you said but tomorow. its 23:15 here. pritty tired :D

• i'm not entirely sure if this is erally a suggestion for a feature or just a recommendation on the textures, pretty sure this would go in the crop forum area or texture packs. looks pretty good though.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• i'm not entirely sure if this is erally a suggestion for a feature or just a recommendation on the textures, pretty sure this would go in the crop forum area or texture packs. looks pretty good though.

And thats the biggest problem.. because i dont know where to put it :D

• no problem. good luck.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Although this is more of a texture thing, I highly agree that pumpkins and melons need a fix, they just plain look wierd growing on a stick :rolleyes:

• why would you need that and how it would look? give me better example and then i may try, because now i just cant imagine :D but im not pritty good at texturing things but it might be challange for me.

i wouldn't really "need" this bur mirairi said it looks wierd with how pumpkins grow and sit at the top of a stick so i think a ball of dirt at the top of the stick with the vine going down, instead of up, and once the vine hits the ground a small pumpkin would appear on the ground, would be a good idea.

• i wouldn't really "need" this bur mirairi said it looks wierd with how pumpkins grow and sit at the top of a stick so i think a ball of dirt at the top of the stick with the vine going down, instead of up, and once the vine hits the ground a small pumpkin would appear on the ground, would be a good idea.

well idk about you. but i think im staying with my already made design :D but if i will like that design that you suggested i also may use it :D now the problem is how large, how much and how placed they should be. i made some sort of vine thingy but i dont think that anyone will like it :D so, gimmy some ideas :D should vines fully tuch ground before growing pumpkin or they should be close to ground. and answer those question above.

• i'd probly just take your current vines and flip the texures upside down and add a small ball of dirt, and when the vine touches the ground have it spawn a small pumpkin the size of steve's fist roughly.

• i'd probly just take your current vines and flip the texures upside down and add a small ball of dirt, and when the vine touches the ground have it spawn a small pumpkin the size of steve's fist roughly.

just that simple? :D i was trying to make something impresive and he needs just that simple thingy :D but still i didnt got it impresive enough.

When (if) i will be able to sit to my main pc ill give some screenshots. i dont think that thats what i made is noce... i guess ill just flip steam over and thats all. ill see.

• that was my general idea :) maybe make the pumpkins a tiny bit bigger but well done!