Bug: Energy-O-Mats don't trigger redstone

• i noticed yesterday that in ssp redstone was triggered 2 blocks away from it ^^

...its not like i have an idea on how Alblaka mind works...

-
    It has tiny stupid what below?... A RATING SYSTEM! here goes my face :Advanced Furnace: cmon it is even transparent you can't be serious.

• I noticed it will never trigger redstone right next to the energy-O-Mat itself, however it will always provide power next to the cable entering and exiting the energy-o-mat. No matter what i try i can not get either location to toggle. I really would like this so I can use it with my pipes in BC to create a generator feeder.

• Same as leftler, I want to build an automatic circuit using redstone and an energy-O-mat but it seems it doesn't work correctly.

In fact I'm searching for a "current captor", I mean something that power redstone only if a current is passing through it, but not if there is a potential but not moving. I think it's how the energy-O-mat is wanted to work but I never tried before so I'm not sure.

That's it.

(Sorry for my english but I'm not english. I love using IndustrialCraft so I wanted to report some bugs I could find, even if I don't speack correctly ^^")