Suggestions: Faster advanced machines

• http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=1174 This addon have made a good and understimate useful sets of items! (i personally add the "void" canning machine in that way too)

If we have the :Induction Furnace: induction furnace, the evolution of :Electric Furnace: electric furnace, that become faster meanwile it's get hotter, why we couldn't have other faster tier 2 machines?
    Even if the :Macerator: Macreator, the :Compressor: Compressor, the :Extractor: Extractor and the :Canning Machine: Cunning machines are creafted by the (there are no smiles :() machine, they can have their faster counterparts! Maybe they can build rotation speed and preassure instead of accumulate heat, like zippinus ideas, but they works the same way, a 0-100% scale!
    They can also been crafted like the addon say, plus the void canning machine in this way:

:Tin Ingot: :Tin Ingot: :Tin Ingot:
    :Tin Ingot: :Canning Machine: :Tin Ingot:
    :Tin Ingot: :Advanced Machine: :Tin Ingot:

It will be really awsome to integrate all this time safer items directly into IC2!!!

• Old news and declined:

http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=4266

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• isn't this what the new Machine Upgrades are for?

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• isn't this what the new Machine Upgrades are for?

The whole 'Requires 70 dedicated Solar Panels to run at a decent speed' thing? Yeah.

I'm not upgrading to 1.70b until Adv. Machines is updated. By Zip, or CPW.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

I do not intend to add Induction-Machines to IC.
    The reasoning behind this is, "smelting" is the most basic MC operation next to crafting.
    Macerating, extracting, etc are complex operations. Tech wise, Induction Furnaces are a fine thing, speeding up the simple process.
    Complex stuff shouldn't be sped up like that.

As already mentioned, i've had a different OC design in mind. And we're, as mentioned too, thinking about altering it to something more complex.

Time will show, but i, for now, do not intend to have any Induction Macerator in base IC².

Says Al. (Which doesn't mean it's NEVER going to happen- just very, very unlikely.)

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Ups... i'm so sorry... i've searched for a similar post but i stop at page 3, so i didn't notice that one...

After a fast read, i realized that i touch a bad point :P Anyway, even if these advanced machines create much problem, i'm for the ideas that a single tier machines are a little poor for IC2 core... I see the reason behind that this machines will not be introduced like they are in "advanced machines" addon, but i firmly convinced that a sort of this tier 2 machines are necessary to make IC2 really complete!
    I really hope that the developer introduce them in some way, with advantages also completly different from what say so far... i'm sure the game will enrich so many!