[Suggestion] Upgrade stack limit and specific upgrade slot

• Upgrades is kinda overpowered even though it has specific requirements. I should say that upgrades should have stack limits so that they are not that overpowered as well as it's specific slot so people don't use the slot for storing items or putting the same upgrade in a different slot.

Overclockers = max. 10 top slot
    Transformer = max. 3 middle slot
    Energy storage = max. 5 bottom slot

And since there's a extra slot for upgrades, it should be removed.

• And since there's a extra slot for upgrades, it should be removed.

I actually find the extra slot EXTREMELY useful. Why? When I go to macerate or smelt an ore, but find I have another one already in progress, I stick the ore in the slot. Helps so much.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• I actually find the extra slot EXTREMELY useful. Why? When I go to macerate or smelt an ore, but find I have another one already in progress, I stick the ore in the slot. Helps so much.

Not anymore :trollface:

No really, why would one put blocks in an expansion slot? I know you start by punching trees, you can carry 230 tons of solid gold, etc. but that seems unreasonable.

• If you find them OP then don't use them with more upgrades than you are comfortable with, no need to mess with the way other people play just to suit your style.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.