[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines 1.1.6

• Hey, I'm trying to install this on 1.6.4 but the 1.6.4 version links are no longer valid. Any chance this could get fixed, and/or anyone know a different download location?

• Official Post

There is a config option to allow to you shapelessly craft automatic to normal IC2 machines.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• If i did something so intrusive, i'd have the common decency to loop all currently registered recipes (vanilla and IC2) and 'fix' recipes i broke with some substitute item. I refuse to adjust my code for incompatibilities deliberately introduced by other people.

• Someone know a way to integrate Advanced Machines and Applied Energetics? I tried with rotary macerator and Centrifugue extractor but isn't working. Is a limitation of one or both or a bug?

Thanks Anyway

• Official Post

How are you trying to do it, screenshots?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• How are you trying to do it, screenshots?

Tks for the interest, but i found the "problem". For some unknown reason, the Rotary Macerator and/or Centrifuge Extractor ONLY interact with the ME Interface when the interface is placed ABOVE the others. I tried in the others sides but only above that works. There is a attachment with the only way that's working for me.

Tks again

• Official Post

Do the machines normally accept items from any side, or just from the top? This might be intentional.

I see this too much.

• Well I tried the AdvancedMachines_1.6.2_experimental version cause I couldn't find a 1.6.4 version and I got a crash:

• Can you please make this addon compatible with the forge ore dictionary, because when i tested the 1.6.4 version, it didn't work with other iron plates. This is the only thing stopping me from using this mod.