[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines 1.1.6

• Oh.. this sounds unfortunate :(

I wonder what bug might that be :?

Hope new version of IC2 comes soon or u can make ur way around that bug and still release.
    I'm sure many ppl feel the same way :P

Best of wishes to u, AtomicStryker!

• I am having the hardest time getting this mod to load. It not that crashing because if that was it I could list a report but I only got 3 mods going modloader, forge 4.1.2.265 and Advanced Machines 4.1. And the .zip folder of the mod is in the mods fold of the .minecraft so I'm at a lost of what i can do to fix this. Any help would be wonderful thank you

• I am having the hardest time getting this mod to load. It not that crashing because if that was it I could list a report but I only got 3 mods going modloader, forge 4.1.2.265 and Advanced Machines 4.1. And the .zip folder of the mod is in the mods fold of the .minecraft so I'm at a lost of what i can do to fix this. Any help would be wonderful thank you

... what version of Minecraft does the title say this is for?

• You have a point and looking back at the page I don't see any where it said what version 1.3.2 of MC so that could be the whole problem right there. The newest version of Advanced Machines that is on that page is version 4.1 but that could very well for version 1.2.5 of MC.

• Advanced Machines 4.1 is for mc 1.2.5, the dev of this addon has already stated that its ready for mc 1.3.2, but he's unable to release it until a major bug has been fixed in IC2 which will be soon im guessing.

Gaming Rig: Intel Core i7 3820 @ 4.6ghz || 8gigs DDR3 Ram @ 1600mhz || ATI 6950 1G || Corsiar H70 Liquid Cooling || Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard || 60GB Corsair Agility III SSD (For MC :D)

• I'm getting the following error when I try to place a lever on the front of a rotary macerator:

My current setup:

The server is occurring server-side and causes the server to go unresponsive when it occurs. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I was able to "resolve" the problem by removing AdvancedMachines from the server, but I can't risk re-installing until I have way to prevent the issue from occurring.

• I dunno if this is the problem but you're using a different version on the client than you are the server.

Yeah, I considered that as a possibility (and I may test it just to be certain). However, since the crash is sever-side (and the server "re-crashes" on restart without any clients connected), it's not likely to be the cause of the problem. :-\

• Maybe it's a bug that was fixed in the new release. (The server is using 4.0, current version is 4.1.)

Good point. Alas, no Bukkit port yet!

AtomicStryker: If you have a chance to port the new version to Bukkit, it would be greatly appreciated!

• the second slot of the macerator doesn't work. is there any fix?

the second slot in the macerator isnt for maceorating its for mixing ingots for example copper in the left slot and tin in the right slot will make bronze dust which can be smelted into bronze ingot.

Gaming Rig: Intel Core i7 3820 @ 4.6ghz || 8gigs DDR3 Ram @ 1600mhz || ATI 6950 1G || Corsiar H70 Liquid Cooling || Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard || 60GB Corsair Agility III SSD (For MC :D)

• I'm having the same problem, except with the singularity compressor. Since I own the server, I reverted to a backup and just tried a redstone torch instead, and it seems any redstone current causes the server to crash. I also updated both server side and client side to 4.1, so it must be something about the IC2 version I'm using (1.103). However, I tested this client side on a single player server and it doesn't crash. Hope the additional info helps with the problem.

EDIT: The server is Bukkit too, if that might be causing it.

• Hi guys,

For some reason when I turn on my Rotary Macerator, I am getting a tremendous amount of lag. When I turn off the power going to it, the lag stops. It doesn't do this with other Advanced Machine addons, but they don't offer overclock upgrades :(.

Things I have tried:

Disabling sounds in the config file,
    Running the rotary macerator without any upgrades,
    Upgrading Java.

I'm running Minecraft 1.2.5, Advanced Machines 4.1 and IC2 1.97.

Any ideas?

• try turning particles off in video settings :)