[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines 1.1.6

• not sure if its your end or CB's but the singularity compressor and the centrifuge extractor aren't showing up in NEI. Nor do they appear in standard creative mode. I used the search function and browsed the tabs. (I could have missed it in the tabs through.)

current CC 64
    NEI 1.4.0.4
    ic2 1.107.35
    4.2 advance machinces

Edit: I can make them but this is just letting you know.

private boolean hasABrain() {return !derp;}

Edited once, last by duffan11 ().

• not sure if its your end or CB's but the singularity compressor and the centrifuge extractor aren't showing up in NEI. Nor do they appear in standard creative mode. I used the search function and browsed the tabs. (I could have missed it in the tabs through.)

You need to customize your NEI config (similar to a mod plugin for NEI) if you want them to show up. You can see the recipes nontheless by looking for Macerator/Extractor/Compressor/Advanced Machine Block Usages

• Getting this error when I try to place any of the Advanced Machines:

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at ic2.api.NetworkHelper.announceBlockUpdate(NetworkHelper.java:132)
    at ic2.advancedmachines.common.TileEntityBlock.setFacing(TileEntityBlock.java:94)
    at ic2.advancedmachines.common.BlockAdvancedMachines.a(BlockAdvancedMachines.java:181)
    at si.placeBlockAt(ItemBlock.java:202)
    at si.a(ItemBlock.java:90)
    at rj.a(SourceFile:88)
    at atc.a(PlayerControllerMP.java:351)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.c(Minecraft.java:1318)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.l(Minecraft.java:1731)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:845)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:775)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at ic2.api.NetworkHelper.announceBlockUpdate(NetworkHelper.java:130)

Anyone know how to fix this?

• You need to customize your NEI config (similar to a mod plugin for NEI) if you want them to show up. You can see the recipes nontheless by looking for Macerator/Extractor/Compressor/Advanced Machine Block Usages

okay thanks atomic :D

Edit: just tried to edit the NEISubset by adding IC2.AdvanceMachines = [188],[188:1-2] and it only displayed the macerator.

private boolean hasABrain() {return !derp;}

Edited once, last by duffan11 ().

• I know this thread is about your Adv. Machines, but I wanted to ask if you were going to update Nether Ores by any chance... looked on your site page and it still says for 1.2.5...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• how do you get these Items to show up in NEI?

I would request the reciepts show in NEI as well. Then I would use this mod to play with friend on a server. That is the only thing I miss here.
    I like the possibility to use upgrades but without NEI support my friends will not be able to use the machines.

Any possibility you could implement the visibility in NEI?

• Hi, i am running IC2 1.0.6 and i have installed your addon. It doesn't show the singularity compressor or the centrifuge extractor in NEI. When i remake it in the crafting table it is in the game. But upon placing it my game crashes and outputs this error

Code
    java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException	at ic2.api.NetworkHelper.announceBlockUpdate(NetworkHelper.java:132)	at ic2.advancedmachines.common.TileEntityBlock.setFacing(TileEntityBlock.java:94)	at ic2.advancedmachines.common.BlockAdvancedMachines.a(BlockAdvancedMachines.java:181)	at si.placeBlockAt(ItemBlock.java:202)	at si.a(ItemBlock.java:90)	at rj.a(SourceFile:88)	at atc.a(PlayerControllerMP.java:358)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.c(Minecraft.java:1318)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.l(Minecraft.java:1731)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:845)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:775)	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)	at ic2.api.NetworkHelper.announceBlockUpdate(NetworkHelper.java:130)	... 11 more--- END ERROR REPORT f8b50d2d ----------

Any idea why?

• i was building my rotary macerator then when i was done i placed it. Then i crashed. When i started minecraft backup i couldn't load my world and it errored in a server crash file.

Here is the crash report

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // On the bright side, I bought you a teddy bear!

Time: 10/16/12 1:27 PM
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at ic2.api.NetworkHelper.announceBlockUpdate(NetworkHelper.java:132)
    at ic2.advancedmachines.common.TileEntityBlock.g(TileEntityBlock.java:48)
    at ic2.advancedmachines.common.TileEntityMachine.g(TileEntityMachine.java:124)
    at ic2.advancedmachines.common.TileEntityBaseMachine.g(TileEntityBaseMachine.java:40)
    at ic2.advancedmachines.common.TileEntityAdvancedMachine.g(TileEntityAdvancedMachine.java:80)
    at up.h(World.java:1954)
    at gr.h(WorldServer.java:452)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:634)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.p(MinecraftServer.java:565)
    at axv.p(IntegratedServer.java:110)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:471)
    at ep.run(SourceFile:539)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at ic2.api.NetworkHelper.announceBlockUpdate(NetworkHelper.java:130)
    ... 11 more

Relevant Details:
    - Minecraft Version: 1.3.2
    - Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
    - Java Version: 1.7.0_05, Oracle Corporation
    - Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    - Memory: 362055272 bytes (345 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    - JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    - FML: FML v3.1.35.394 Minecraft Forge 4.2.5.303 20 mods loaded, 20 mods active
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.3.2]ReiMinimap_v3.2_05.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    AdvancedMachines [IC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (AdvancedMachines 4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    ClaySoldiersMod [Clay Soldiers Mod] (CSM_v8_02_universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.106.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_InvTweaks [Inventory Tweaks] (InvTweaks-1.43b-1.3.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (mod_compactsolars-main-3.0.1.13.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    pitman-87_TF2_Sentry [TF2 Sentry] (TF2_Sentry_1.3.2b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    pitman-87_TF2_Teleporter [TF2 Teleporter] (TF2_Teleporter_1.3.2b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_Timber [Timber!] (Timber! (1.3.2).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    WirelessRedstoneCore [Wireless Redstone] (WirelessRedstone.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    - Is Modded: Definitely; 'forge,fml'
    - Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    - Player Count: 0 / 8; []
    - World Survival Entities: 0 total; []
    - World Survival Players: 0 total; []
    - World Survival Chunk Stats: ServerChunkCache: 2 Drop: 0
    - Type: Integrated Server

Can you help?

• Hello there!

I'm building a modpack, is there any way I can use this addon? :)

Thanks for your great work :D