[Suggestion] Woolificator

• Okay so after seeing this I knew that this must happen in IC2.
    Terraformer + Woolificator = Woolify your world!
    Natural blocks would only get changed

From the 16 colours (Ores can be optional):
    Pink -
    Red - Redstone Ore, Netherrack
    Orange - Pumpkin, Copper Ore, lava *as pointed out below, this will be problematic. A solution is that all the lava is turned into a different block first then into wool*
    Yellow - Sand, Sandstone, End Stone, Gold Ore
    Lime - Grass, Uranium Ore, Reeds
    Green - Leaves, Cactus
    Cyan - Water
    Light Blue - Diamond Ore, Ice
    Blue - Lapis Ore
    Purple -
    Magenta -
    Brown - Dirt, Wood logs, Iron Ore, Soulsand
    Light grey - Gravel, Mycelium, Clay
    Grey - Smoothstone
    Black - Obsidian, Coal
    White - Snow (this may turn up a little wierd), Tin Ore, Birch wood logs (if possible)

I think I hit most of the natural stuff and suggestions/changes are welcome. But seriously this would be awesome/funny to have.

Thanks!
    (Radius, EU cost, and recipe is whatever IC2 team feels it should be)

• Official Post

LOL, you want to have something that turns natural stuff into colored WOOL. 8o

That would be a nice Easteregg. :D

But seriously a friendy LOL for your very funny idea, hope Alblaka includes it. ;)

• lol, this would be very interesting, the only problem i could see if that it would need to turn Lava into wool first cause if it just starts at the top and works down or works outward then it'll start turning your world into wool and then when a wool block gets to close to lava your world will go up in flames. it looks really cool though. looks almost like those Minecraft Lego Kits you can buy now.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG