Sonar unit

• Basically just a gadget to determine if blocks within 10-20 or so range are solid or not. Would be good for underground bases so you don't expand into a cave with all the hassle that comes with that.

• Official Post

Sonar. "Sounds" good. I will improve that good Idea:

A carryable "Scanner", which determines the Blockdensitiy around you.
    A Blockversion of it to alert, if someone digs towards your secret Undergroundbase.
    The Blockversion will Scan if you put a Redstonesignal to it and than emits a Pulse if something has changed in comparsion to the last scan.
    Both using up a certain amount of EU for every scan depending on Mode.

Diffrent modes for it:
    - Omnidirectional (Anything in Range)
    - Horizontal Area
    - Vertical Area
    - Directional (only in front of you)

• Basically just a gadget to determine if blocks within 10-20 or so range are solid or not. Would be good for underground bases so you don't expand into a cave with all the hassle that comes with that.

Pretty good idea. Another use for it is to check for noobs or griefers near your house/plot/base/plant/etc.

"super long gay fucking signature that shouldnt even be here but you cant disable it or at least i cant find it god damnit i hate the internet and everyone on it. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

umad Badspot? :P

Steve shaves with a chainsaw.