Minecraft 1.2 Compatibility

• seems like the coders are having one hell of an time (if they like fixing bugs)

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• Flan has updated MLMP to 1.2.3, still need to wait on LexManos - he got Forge on client and partially on server (missing MLMP parts since it wasn't updated back then), we'll probably start when it's released

Just for the record, Forge is currently using SDK's ModloaderMp, not Flan's.

You mean that we have the 4096 ID's?

Not really, blocks with Id greater than 256 still dont get items auto-defined for them (game breaking) and won't render as 3D blocks without a custom renderer (minor).

• Just for the record, Forge is currently using SDK's ModloaderMp, not Flan's.

Not really, blocks with Id greater than 256 still dont get items auto-defined for them (game breaking) and won't render as 3D blocks without a custom renderer (minor).

Yeah, I realize that now after I tested it.

• Hoping its out in the next week, people on my server got to mad about staying on 1.1 and one guy couldn't downgrade to 1.1 so his anger was worse, they blew up everything then said they quit until I could get the mods on 1.2 :(

That's when you just take the server down until they come to their senses or you can fulfill their demands, or start banning... I'd just tempban everyone that can't keep a cool head about it.

• ... i keep forgetting its not notch but jeb, though im sure notch still has a hand in it, lets face it if you created a game of this magnitude could you walk away from it? ...

To be honest Notch seems like exactly the type of person that could easily walk away from something that is "good enough" and otherwise successful. With that said I think I'll leave this thread alone, I don't really belong here.

• That's when you just take the server down until they come to their senses or you can fulfill their demands, or start banning... I'd just tempban everyone that can't keep a cool head about it.

eh, few of em are my school mates, and I dont want them all pissy at me so I let em have their way, but I shut my server down completely and opened a 1.2 with a few basic mods, waiting for this mod, mo'food, and flans mod before we can really do anything