Suggestion : Wolfram,lava swimming suit

• As in title... Wolfram ore and heat resistant suit out of it :D
    Helmet:
    W A W
    C G C
    E E E
    (W-wolfram plate,A advanced alloy ,C-carbon plate,G-reinforced glass , E-empty)
    Body:
    C A C
    W B W
    W U W
    (W-wolfram,A advanced circuit,B-Energy crystal , Colling update , E-empty)
    Leggings:
    W C W
    R E R
    W E W
    (W-wolfram ,R reinforced iron , C-integrated heat dispencer , E-empty)
    Boots
    E E E
    A E A
    W E W
    (A-advanced alloy W-wolfram E-empty)
    OFC you need to have whole set on you to be able to swin in lava but it uses durability quite quickly (whole set stays up to 2 minutes)

• Official Post

Why? if quantumsuit is already lavaproof and lasts for about 15 minutes ?

• Why? if quantumsuit is already lavaproof and lasts for about 15 minutes ?

i haven't knew ... but it could be even more powerful then ... like 25 minutes? or quantum suit should lose this ability? i mean ... it can get hot and lava cabn to trought small holes in armor...

• Official Post

i haven't knew ... but it could be even more powerful then ... like 25 minutes? or quantum suit should lose this ability? i mean ... it can get hot and lava cabn to trought small holes in armor...

actually qsuit is lavaproof due chestplate protecting against ALL damage.

• actually qsuit is lavaproof due chestplate protecting against ALL damage.

Difference is, QSuit is expensive as hell.

Besides adding a ore just for one stupid use? Al have said a few times that he wont add new ores unless theres a good number of uses to it, also said that in the future they may be a Full Rubber suit that will protect from enviroment hazards (But being a useless armor against mobs)

• Official Post

Ehhhm, Quantumsuit is Lavaproof but the damageanimation is a bit disturbing.

If i want to swim in Lava, i'm drinking a Potion of Fireresistence, because i have no real use for Slimeballs and Blazerods.

Maybe removing the Damageanimationpart if you don't really get damage, but that is a suggestion for vanilla MC.

P.S. Had the same Idea before knowing that the Quantumsuit is Lavaproof.