Suggestion: [The new teleport mechanic]

• Traditionally, sorry for the bad English, because it is not my mother, and mother has with him a little in common.

The new teleport mechanic.

Playing on the server, we are with my friend decided to build a teleporter to move between our houses. When setting up I got the idea! Why not make the ability to change the frequency manually teleport? For example:
    I use the teleporter on the FreqTrans, the window settings of frequency, using the keys in it settings, I am asking for your unique code to teleport (as a phone number) then click Accept code. At this point, the game checks if there is another teleport with this number, if successful, the frequency remains.
    Before activating the teleport to click on it, right-click an empty hand and dial the frequency of another teleport (Friend of the city, his farm, his basement). After that, click OK. To check the availability of frequencies, the teleport will spend 100,000 on energy and teleport tune with the specified code (if any). After that, activate the teleport red dust can be transported.

In its current state, teleporter, alas, is not easy.

I would be glad if you look at the text and understand it.

• Official Post

It's simply a GUI which can be opened with the Freqtrans, to call another teleporter than the actually selected one.

What is if you set up a frequency like with Wireless Redstone (10000 Frequencys) in the GUI. You will be able to set the transmitterfrequency AND the receiverfrequency of a teleporter in that GUI.

The teleporter will send you to the next (by Distance) teleporter with the same receiverfrequency.
    This way you can "hack" other teleporters by placing another one between the transmitter and the receiver.
    And it will also give you a reason to keep you teleporters secret. 8)

If Alblaka is very evil, then the Teleporter will kill (dematerialize) you if you try to connect to a not used receiverfrequency. :D

With english is not your mother, you meaned "native language" instead of "mother". ;)

• Would made teleporters too easy.

You could have 5 different teleporters in 5 different locations (That could be very far appart), and you would only need 1 teleporter to link to the other five without complications (As long as you remember the frequencies)

Using the actual model you either need to build 5 teleporters for those five locations, or keep 5 freq transmiter with the different locations somewhere safe and nearby the teleporter. (And if you happen to lose one of those freq transmitter you are pretty much f***ed)

(Random offtopic idea/note: Make a room with a megaman Pre last boss motiv where you had to teleport and fight the master robots again before fighting sigma/willy)

• The 5 freqtrans method makes sense, and assuming it isnt possible to overwrite freqtrans, Quite useful. I didnt realize you could overwrite the destination.

• The 5 freqtrans method makes sense, and assuming it isnt possible to overwrite freqtrans, Quite useful. I didnt realize you could overwrite the destination.

Theoretically it should be possible, unless the freq transmitter overwrite/remove the frequency on the first use. If it does... then once again pretty much f***ed.

• Theoretically it should be possible, unless the freq transmitter overwrite/remove the frequency on the first use. If it does... then once again pretty much f***ed.

Well, obviously, if it doesnt work, It should, and hence, I agree with the OP that it should be possible to do this without 5 teleporters per location.

But then, Perhaps if it is untenable, and noone makes an addon to fix/alter it, Then I suppose we will be making a teleportation Hub, more or less a trainstation, with all of the destinations available (and probably a casuc reactor for power, or more)